Non Immigrant O Multiple Entry Thai Visa From Switzerland?

I'm considering doing a trip to Europe for both leisure and to get a Non immigrant O multiple entry Thai visa (for visiting friends).

I've heard Stuttgart and Amsterdam are good places to get such a visa, but I was wondering about Switzerland.

On this page: Honorary Thai Consulates - Europe & UK it says there are three honorary consulates there: Basel, Geneva, Zurich.

Has anyone actually been able to easily obtain the visa from any of these particular consulates?

Edited by hyperdimension

I'm considering doing a trip to Europe for both leisure and to get a Non immigrant O multiple entry Thai visa (for visiting friends).

I've heard Stuttgart and Amsterdam are good places to get such a visa, but I was wondering about Switzerland.

On this page: Honorary Thai Consulates - Europe & UK it says there are three honorary consulates there: Basel, Geneva, Zurich.

Has anyone actually been able to easily obtain the visa from any of these particular consulates?

I get my non imm o multiple from the Thai embassy in Bern.

Quick and friendly. No pompem.

I get my non imm o multiple from the Thai embassy in Bern.

In the application form, what did you write in the space for "purpose of visit? What documents did you submit?

Can seabear or someone else please answer?

Here's the web site of the Thai embassy in Bern: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand : : Bern

Out of Bern, Basel, Geneva, and Zurich, which is the best city for both traveling around in for a couple of weeks and to get a Non-Immigrant O visa for Thailand?

Edited by hyperdimension

Just got a non 'o' visa from Hull in UK. In the download that comes with the forms it tells you what to write in the 'purpose of visit' section. I wrote visiting friends which was an option available in their explanation notes. I submitted no documents. Visa arrived very quickly.