Mountain Spring Water Service

Jingthing

OK, I have been using Mountain Spring for quite some time to deliver the large bottles of quality water. They were not cheap, they were up to 50 baht per bottle but perhaps I was being faranged on that.

Anyway, for about a week now, they do not answer their phone.

This is a drag for more than one reason. These water companies collect a DEPOSIT for each bottle (I think 300 baht or maybe more) which is supposedly refundable when you quit their service.

Well, when they quit their service without WARNING you, well you have just bought the bottles.

Anyway I have heard some water services will accept back the bottles of other vendors. In any case, can anyone supply some good recommendations for water delivery service of the big bottle quality water (not the 5 baht big bottles)?

Thanks in advance.

Any other Mountain Spring ex-customers here?

Edited by Jingthing

They have several cars on the road.

They came at my place this morning, so they must be in business.

Pay 50 Baht a bottle as well.

By my knowledge its the only company in the area with certification for the food industry, so you pay for quality.. :)

Jomtien

Anyway, thanks to the poster who DID post the phone number. It turns out the number I had been using which ended in the digit 2 was not working, but the number supplied by the poster which ends in the digit 1 does work! (Otherwise, the exact same number.) So all is well. Its too bad we can't post the phone of a business that obviously would always want more business, and not lose existing customers, as they almost did with me.

Edited by Jingthing

Anyway I have heard some water services will accept back the bottles of other vendors.

jing jing, jingthing. can do. i moved from one Amtech service to another and they took the other guy's bottles. i had 4 bottles and rather them refunding my ฿300, they told me to give them to the new guy. sure enough, no deposit as i gave him 4 empty bottles and he delivered 2 freshies. i typically like to keep 4 bottles in rotation just in case i miss the delivery or something happens otherwise.

if anyone is interested... i switched providers because the 1st Amtech guy had dirty bottles and my wife wasn't having it. the new service brings the cleanest bottles known to man and they aren't an eyesore in the kitchen.

jeez, i'm thirsty all of a sudden... heh, "all of a sudden", what a strange phrase.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, now more telephone problems with Mountain Spring in the last few days.

Using the number ending in 1 (and I also tried the old number I had ending in 2) I get this message on my cell:

Network Unavailable

I have tried maybe 50 times at all hours.

So yesterday I tried from a phone booth, also not able to connect to anything.

What's going on? Have people been able to contact Mountain Spring in the last few days? I am flummoxed about this, a service that lives on getting phone orders with such communication issues.

OMG, now more telephone problems with Mountain Spring in the last few days.

Using the number ending in 1 (and I also tried the old number I had ending in 2) I get this message on my cell:

Network Unavailable

I have tried maybe 50 times at all hours.

So yesterday I tried from a phone booth, also not able to connect to anything.

What's going on? Have people been able to contact Mountain Spring in the last few days? I am flummoxed about this, a service that lives on getting phone orders with such communication issues.

Hey,

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. However, if it's not too late, we have a very good water deliver service on Theprasit road in Jomtien to recommend. The only small problem is my lovely girlfriend put their number in her phone under: Nam... and neither of us can remember the company name. Anyway, they bring over 2 or 3 big plastic bottles soon after we call in. They cost 50 baht each, and the young man leaves a signed receipt each time they deliver. The water is really good, too, with no aftertaste. In my opinion, they're excellent. We did leave a 300 baht deposit for each bottle when we started. Maybe they will accept the other company's bottles... and then you can sliiiide on over to their service. T/083300594.

-Good luck!