Checklist For Workpermit

Hi all,

So I grabbed stuff from TV site and added some info from other sites.

Made an attempt to create a checklist in Excel which shows which documents are needed to apply for a WP and extensions.

Word document contains a bit of an explanation on the different documents that are needed.

So my question is if this checklist is complete and if not could you please tell what more need to be added or what need to be changed etc.

Maybe when it is complete it could be pinned or something. If you have any other suggestions feel free to comment/change and repost.

Thanks all! :)

Alex

The photos must be with jacket and neck tie.

:)

The problem with the list is that it varies between offices. It's a good template and appears to cover everything and is the "safe" way, that is possible redundancies or extras that may not be needed.

Just my recent experience from a few days ago renewing my WP. No medical certificate required (perhaps required for new WP?), No tax statements/receipts or income year of end report, one photo (without jacket & tie) :D .

Agree with Tywais; requirements vary from office to office. In Bangkok I renewed my WP earlier this year with:

Application form

Up to date company certificate

Up to date shareholders list

Latest company audited accounts

Copies of company withholding tax returns for last 3 months

Last income tax return

Agree with Tywais; requirements vary from office to office. In Bangkok I renewed my WP earlier this year with:

Application form

Last income tax return

Yep, that sums it up 'thaiphoon' for me also.

Got a 2 (two) years one this time around and did not go there myself, just let the Thais do it for you. :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Application form

Last income tax return

Yep, that sums it up 'thaiphoon' for me also.

Got a 2 (two) years one this time around and did not go there myself, just let the Thais do it for you. :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

i didnt need to have tie and jacket, for my orginal work permit. they now have a 2 year work permit?