Iphone Screen Smashed

brian272727

Just as the topic and title say, can I get my iPhone 3G screen replaced in MBK?

Its just the glass, not the LCD.

Can get fixed in the UK for £60 but am in BKK next week and though it would be just as easy to get done there.

Yes, you can get it cheaper here in BKK. I know a place where you can get the authentic glass for it. PM me when you arrive in BKK..

• 2 weeks later...

no, don't go to the B12 shop. He doesn't do his own repairs, he will simply take it to a repairer and add a few hundred baht on top for the privilege. I don't know the shop number, but it is the fair left (opposite end to the powerbuy end) and to the right hand side (opposite to the car park end) there is a very obvious repair place. They will do a screen for about 1500baht. Most repair places are around the same amount.

no, don't go to the B12 shop. He doesn't do his own repairs, he will simply take it to a repairer and add a few hundred baht on top for the privilege. I don't know the shop number, but it is the fair left (opposite end to the powerbuy end) and to the right hand side (opposite to the car park end) there is a very obvious repair place. They will do a screen for about 1500baht. Most repair places are around the same amount.

err... I think you'll find he has all the spare parts there and does do the repairs - not sure where you got your information from.

Usual Thai visa D1ckhead that thinks he knows best when really he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

I have had 2 iphones repaired and stood at the above mention shop and watched him open it and replace the components...

And it was 1250THB for the screen replacement with genuine part from them....

Edited by namoo

err... I think you'll find he has all the spare parts there and does do the repairs - not sure where you got your information from.

Usual Thai visa D1ckhead that thinks he knows best when really he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

I have had 2 iphones repaired and stood at the above mention shop and watched him open it and replace the components...

Hi just wandering......

does this shop do full iphone 3g case replacements??? doesn`t need to be genuine ... really could use a new back cover

Thanks

Hi just wandering......

does this shop do full iphone 3g case replacements??? doesn`t need to be genuine ... really could use a new back cover

Thanks

Yes they usually have a full stock of replacement parts for all models.

I think we can all see who the D1ckhead here is. You gotta love keyboard heroes, hiding behind the internet while they send insults, well done big man.

I think YOU need to get YOUR facts straight and stop giving out wrong information. B12, Shop is called RIBBIN, a guy called Mr R. I've got his number if you want it. They DO NOT do repairs in the shop. Now stop giving out dud info. :)

Actually its called WavePhone Khun Kung and Khun Chai They had shop B13 also.

Numbers are 086 75555 99

081 343 1500

On commission from another shop are we?

I know what I am talking about and I know for a FACT they have all the spares and do repairs behind the counter u can sit and watch them.

Edited by namoo

Numbers are 086 75555 99

081 343 1500

I know what I am talking about and I know for a FACT they have all the spares and do repairs behind the counter u can sit and watch them.

:D :D oh dear, it seems we have the wrong shop don't we? Check your facts next time, B12 is Ribbin, tel 084-211-4496. B13 is a different shop.

And yes, of course, I'm on commission from a phone repair shop in MBK. :)

What a sad, silly little man.

Numbers are 086 75555 99

081 343 1500

:D :D oh dear, it seems we have the wrong shop don't we? Check your facts next time, B12 is Ribbin, tel 084-211-4496. B13 is a different shop.

dam_n forgot patana was on holiday!

Drags the "know everything/nothing??" school teachers out in force to TV. They really have dropped their standards in recruitment over the last 2-3 years. I must remember to bring that up at the next pt meeting :D

Edited by namoo

Numbers are 086 75555 99

081 343 1500

Dam forgot patana was on holiday! Drags the school teachers out in force to TV. They really have dropped their standards in recruitment over the last 2-3 years. I must remember to bring that up at the next pt meeting :D

eh?

So we have gone from giving out the wrong information, to insulting people who are right when you are clearly wrong, to this bizarre statement??? Ahh, trying to detract from your cock up, good tactic.

• 1 month later...

I had two iphone 2gs repaired last week at MBK, 4th floor, at the shop named Tan Telecom.

His card says 4 Zone Mobile Mart if hat will help find his shop, sorry I suck at directions!

His numbers are 081-815-6559 or 084-721-5403.

I was trying to find a shop recommended here, but could't find it and ended up at Tan's.

First iPhone required a new digitizer, back and antennae cover, while the 2nd iPhone required a new digitizer and antennae cover.

Both repairs completed in about 45 minutes, and am completely happy with the repair work.

just my 2 cents...

Oh and the price for both repairs, around 5000 baht.