Roads Around Chiang Khan

AjarnP

HI folks,

I'm interested in the roads around Chiang Khan. I've been warned that the roads there are very busy and quite hazardous with trucks taking away sand from the river bank areas near there.

Is this a fact? Should one consider it dangerous or is it only during sporadic periods? what's the best time?

Sorry for so many questions but we'll be cycling through there mid-November and could well do without sandy roads and belching black smoke.

Thanks very much for your advice guys,

Cheers

AjarnP :)

HI folks,

I'm interested in the roads around Chiang Khan. I've been warned that the roads there are very busy and quite hazardous with trucks taking away sand from the river bank areas near there.

Is this a fact? Should one consider it dangerous or is it only during sporadic periods? what's the best time?

Sorry for so many questions but we'll be cycling through there mid-November and could well do without sandy roads and belching black smoke.

Cheers

Hi AjarnP,

The roads around Chiang Khan are very quiet , never seen them busy.

HI folks,

Cheers

Hi AjarnP,

The roads around Chiang Khan are very quiet , never seen them busy.

Thanks for your help

Cheers, AjarnP :D