Prince Andrew Visits Thailand

sassienie

How dare you speak this of Prince Andrew. Its a shame the UK does not have similar laws against speaking critical of the monarchy that Thailand has. Is nothing sacred in this world of ours?

Absolutely agree.

I created this thread for informative reasons, not for the purposes of those wishing to Criticise the monarchy and aiming to get this post closed.

I hope the Mods ban the idiots, rather than close this thread.

I found it quite exhilarating seeing the Prince with the Thai prime minister.

I`ve always been proud of our Royal family.

Long live the Queen, Elizabeth.

Edited by sassienie

How dare you speak this of Prince Andrew. Its a shame the UK does not have similar laws against speaking critical of the monarchy that Thailand has. Is nothing sacred in this world of ours?

:) Thanks for the laugh.

Ditto.

I am pretty neutral on the royal family .. but he did put his ar*e on the line in the Falklands campaign and I admire him for that.

The only hostile action the true benefits scroungers encounter is whilst making sure they get to the front of the queue for freebies funded by the tax payer ... i.e. me!

I know who I think is more deserving.

TBWG :)

Is he receiving protection from the SWAT team?

Not exactly. I hear he's got the Hummer though but insisted on Howard for close protection instead of the "SWAT"

I take it he "could not resist". :)

Excuse me but some of us love the UK Monarchy as we love the Thai monarchy. Like I said, such pathetic slander would wind you in prison in Thailand for up to 15 years I believe. If we had such rules in the UK, this type of non sense would not fly.

Again, I repeat, Is nothing sacred in this world of ours?

Excuse me but some of us love the UK Monarchy as we love the Thai monarchy. Like I said, such pathetic slander would wind you in prison in Thailand for up to 15 years I believe. If we had such rules in the UK, this type of non sense would not fly.

Again, I repeat, Is nothing sacred in this world of ours?

Freedom of speech (and thought) still exist even here occasionally.