Where To Buy Windows 7?

JamieP

Where can I buy genuine windows 7, if possible taking advantage of pre-ordering online.

I know of one shop in KK that sells genuine windows but they just tried to sell me vista and said I have to wait for W7.

If there is a good shop in BKK that will give me an excuse for a trip down then I might take advantage.

Thanks in advance.

Try Amazon

What's your best guess: If you buy a Thai version of Windows 7, will it be able to switch to English and back to Thai?

This is for the Thai wife (Thai Language) and the Farang (English Language) using the same computer at home.

What's your best guess: If you buy a Thai version of Windows 7, will it be able to switch to English and back to Thai?

This is for the Thai wife (Thai Language) and the Farang (English Language) using the same computer at home.

Just download the thai language pack then Bob's your uncle!

"The end result of the work to improve globalization and localization quality is reflected in the announcement that all fully localized releases of Windows 7 will be available within two weeks of the initial release wave with all languages available in October. We hope (and believe!) end users will find the overall quality of these releases to be the best ever."

Thai is included.

Engineering Windows 7

"Microsoft has released all 35 language packs as optional updates via Windows Update for Windows 7 RTM. The following language packs are available for download:

Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional – Hong Kong, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian"

Windows7center

If you buy a licensed copy of vista Microsoft are offering a free online upgrade to Win 7

That is not entirely true. You have the possibility now to purchase Windows Vista with an "upgrade to 7" option, but it is a little but more expensive than just a plain Windows Vista. So if you buy a licensed Windows Vista now, you cannot be sure you have a free upgrade to Windows 7!