Before And After

~G~

just to say i'm alive (in case anyone is wondering... :o )but way too tired to follow this last thread...... i've seemed to reach a plataue in languages this month as english has gone down te drain as well and my kids are correcting my hebrew constantly, my thai seems to have gone in to reverse also... somewhere someone wrote something about enlarging etc the fonts, can u postic it up in the sticky post area also...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice URLs you provided here, thanks RDN. I am a novice in the Thai language (and in this forum as well), but I hope to improve in both issues :o 

A website not only writing the fonetics of the Thai words but also playing an audio string would be very helpful. Are you, or anybody, familiar with such site??

One of my "to do" jobs is to pin a topic on useful sites. It'll be here soon :D

....You could try http://www.ppainnovation.com/salika/ which has a program you can download that will read Thai text for you. I don't know how it works for more complex words, but it seems to work pretty well for standard text. Otherwise, there are sound clips for various words at thai-language.com and learningthai.com but usually only for one or two words at a time.

I downloaded the program, but all I see are a lot of reverse question marks instead of Thai characters, so I guess I've got to play with regional settings or languages to sort it out. :D

Sorry, I forget to reply to you in this thread but thanks for the welcome there and glad you like the site. I've added ยุทธ์  in now after reading through this. :D

No problems - I hope I can find some more words for you! :o

[R]phom [LS]ja [M]tham [M]tee [R]lang (another time/occasion = later)

ผม จะ ทำ ที หลัง

I will do occasion after/back

[R]phom [LS]ja [M]tham [M]wan [R]lang (another day = later)

ผม จะ ทำ วัีน หลัง

I will do day after/back

Edited by meadish_sweetball

So... after we've spent 4 pages on "Before, After" and some other friendly comments, can anyone remark on "later"?

In the context of "I will do it later"

In the context of "I will do it later"

เดี๋ยวไว้ ผมจะทำทีหลัง "dee-o wai,pom ja tum tee lang"I will do it later. :o

เราไปรับประทานอาหารกันเถิด แล้ว ภายหลัง จึงไปซื้อของ "raow pai rap-pra-taan aahaan gan teut leow paai-lang jeung pai seu korng"Let's eat together and later go shopping.

Snowleopard