Tennis Koh Samui

Ricardo: What level of player are you? You can also play at Centara Hotel and the Imperial Hotel. I would like to get a tennis group started, so anyone please reply indicating your experience and time of play preference.

5.0+ A Player

3.9-4.9 - B Player

-3.8 - C Player

That's a good idea; however i'm not sure how the uk classification system is working :)

I have looked at some websites and i would say i'm ITN 5 (or 5.1 for UK; 15/1 France; 12 Germany); I hope it helps!

As for the time of play, after 6pm.

Hope we get a tennis group started!

• 2 weeks later...
Ricardo: What level of player are you? You can also play at Centara Hotel and the Imperial Hotel. I would like to get a tennis group started, so anyone please reply indicating your experience and time of play preference.

5.0+ A Player

3.9-4.9 - B Player

-3.8 - C Player

I would like to join you. I'm 28, female

about my experience: I don't know the mentioned system, I think I have an intermediate level. We can try and you will see.

about time: 3 p.m.

hi

the tennis courts in soi kalkin are privately owned by Luca, probably the best player on the island. courts at bangrak are very slow and they are going to change the surface soon along with new floodlights, courts at imperial are very fast, there are courts at Centara chaweng behind zico's restaurant which are artificial grass and probably medium slow, courts at napasai hotel in maenam are in need of repair. any coaching enquiries please feel free to PM me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here 's a tennis website with the level chart http://www.tennis-th.com/en/ranking-converter.html

, it's based on the ITF but it's been updated with the help of real player review...

We would like to start a tennis court map for Samui so any info about tennis court location there could be useful to us

Thanks... :)

Edited by john70

• 9 months later...

here 's a tennis website with the level chart http://www.tennis-th.com/en/ranking-converter.html

, it's based on the ITF but it's been updated with the help of real player review...

We would like to start a tennis court map for Samui so any info about tennis court location there could be useful to us

Thanks... :)

Hi there, Im pretty new to tennis but played badminton and squash all my life, so Im sure I can give it a go. Where is the court(s) in Ban Rak ??? whats the opening time ?? is it clay or hard court ??

Cheers