Love Or Hate Funny Or Rude Quotes From Wife.not Sure

sanook2me

My favorite, was when my wife wife asked me, along with me parents, "When is the next presidential errection?"

My father's reply to my wife was, "It is probably going on right now."

What made the statement even more funny, was this occured shortly after the "Clinton Scandal."

5,000 Baht is a factory workers wage. How many factory workers do you know who can speak English in any decent form? Minimum requirements nowadays for factory work is at least Mathayom Suksa 3. You should listen to some of the office workers trying to speak English on the BTS, most are Uni grads and yet speak in the so called bg vernacular.

Methinks someone is talking b**lsh*t.

One post with a very disparaging comment about Thais was deleted along with a reply that would have looked odd without the original quote.

....and I'm sure TAWP was talking about a procedure performed by a trained beautician to remove oils, blemishes, and impurities from the person's pores right? :)

My Thai wifey has says some funny stuff and I'm sure in a farang on farang relationship I would have walked out...but here i just laugh and do not get worked up but I do wonder if its generally Thai/her sense of humour or something else..

Here goes.

Me. Do you love me?

Her. Not sure! deadpan face!

Me. Why did you marry me?

Her. Mai loo......(pause for thought).....Visa! Smiles laughs and looks away!

Her. I love your bum more than your face!

Do you think there are any issues here?

Reading between the lines, I would say that your wife feels it`s necessary for her to stay with you for financial security reasons, but inside she is a long-suffering victim of circumstance.

I wonder if you are a lot older than she is and given the choice, if you offered to financially support her, that your wife would prefer to be living somewhere else, with a guy she really loves and respects.

Nahh it's not even that serious man. My money is on she loves ya and she's just joking with you because she likes to play.

Mine asked me last week "When can we drop the birth control? I want you to give me some fat Nigglets, a girl and a boy with curly hair and see dum duay!, naraaak na?"

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself, because I knew from whence it came. Yet had a girl asked me that in the States 10 years ago it would have been a different story :)

Thai women are great, don't take there sense of humor to personally our you will miss out on allot of fun.

You are spot on!

I once read that part of the tradition of Thai nickname; Frog, Shrimp, Little, Black – you know the lists, is that people didn’t want to call attention to their babies to the spirits. So someone could say “This is my new baby Frog” and the friend could answer “He’s very dark and has an ugly nose” and both would know that was a nice things to say. No spirit would be interested in an ugly child named Frog.

The Thai humor and affection can be a backhanded compliment. It took some getting used to but I’ve learned that all her teasing is how she says “I love you”. And her sense would be that you never have to say “I love you” because it should be obvious in the way she treats you – which includes calling you fat, ugly, smelly, stupid and all sorts of things. Some thoughts on this; http://derekbrn.typepad.com/bangkok/2009/0...i-love-you.html

I’ve joined in the fun. I tell my wife in this life she is unlucky to have me but if she takes good care of me maybe in the next life she can have one of the Thunderbird pilots (the current rage in our house). She agrees I am the worst thing that could happen and everyone feels sorry for her (while asking how they can find another). It's love to be sure!

If you know a little Thai you’ll understand my standard joke:

When I tell my wife she’s pretty (in Thai) she says “I know I married you”.

I met my wife at an international conference hosted by Stephen Hawking in Switzerland.

99% of ThaiVisa members, have university educated Thai women from influential families as wives or GF's, or so they say.

I believe it, don't you ?

:)

I met mine at the Vancouver Peace Summit Nobel Laureates in Dialogue, was she cleaning the restrooms too when you met? :D

• 2 weeks later...

My wife asked me what she could call me as an english term of endearment, Like Love or Honey or Darling.

At the time I had put on a few extra kilos and I said "up to you, you can call me anything as long as you don't call me fat".

From that day on she has called me "Fat"

I don't mind, and it still makes me smile. :)

My favorite, was when my wife wife asked me, along with me parents, "When is the next presidential errection?"

My father's reply to my wife was, "It is probably going on right now."

What made the statement even more funny, was this occured shortly after the "Clinton Scandal."

That will have been the "sack my cook Monica" misunderstanding then?

I cant repeat how my wife pronounces "Vacuum cleaner" but it appears to start for her with an "f" :)

...I want you to give me some fat Nigglets...

Dude,

Seriously, your wife actually uses the word 'Nigglets'... I can only slowly shake my head, roll my eyes mutely up to heaven and wonder...

TheWalkingMan

WalkingMan,

try to see the funny side of what she said, I believe,she would not call her own unborn children derogatory names, at least.

Huey must have used those kinds of names in her presence and being that they are now in the same trench, why can't she use them in funny mode with huey.

I am a brother and I found what his wife said to be very funny, wish mine had that level of humor though she has other great attributes.

My wife asked me what she could call me as an english term of endearment, Like Love or Honey or Darling.

At the time I had put on a few extra kilos and I said "up to you, you can call me anything as long as you don't call me fat".

My Wife call's me "Stinky" or "Stinkey Monkey" nice! But I know they are terms of endearmen. when I upset her it's just plain "Bill"

and yes, I don't mind one bit, it makes me smile every time.

My wife calls me "Stinky" Nice! It make me smile every time, even as she shouted it out the supermarket once to find out where I was.

...I want you to give me some fat Nigglets...

Dude,

Seriously, your wife actually uses the word 'Nigglets'... I can only slowly shake my head, roll my eyes mutely up to heaven and wonder...

TheWalkingMan

WalkingMan,

try to see the funny side of what she said, I believe,she would not call her own unborn children derogatory names, at least.

Huey must have used those kinds of names in her presence and being that they are now in the same trench, why can't she use them in funny mode with huey.

I am a brother and I found what his wife said to be very funny, wish mine had that level of humor though she has other great attributes.

Exactly Megaranter, You said it exactly right, we are in the same trench now, playing on the same team. There is no question about our love and intentions so it's so easy to take a joke. And yes I definitely used those kind of words in her presence. I have both Seasons of "The Boondocks" and we watch them all the time. It took a lil while for her to "get" some of the humor but she loves it almost as much as I do. Heck I have even started to like some of the Thai humor as well :)

SMS I received just stated: "If I know you lie you will die." rather matter of factly, with no other text or even any context on what I might have been lying about. :)

I showed the message around to some nearby bargirls and they all thought it a brilliant line, some even writing it down for future use on their boyfriend(s). :D

NB, I didn't lie, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

"Do you love me?"

"Do you REALLY love me?"

"Are you sure you love me?"

I think I would have made a similar joke if my girlfriend was asking me those questions all the time. Sounds very needy and need y is only flattering for a while.