Early 90 Day Reporting?

There is a window of 7 days either side of your report date to do your reporting. Or get a friend to do reporting for you. Or report by post (most immigration offices will accept). You will need to send in:

Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) (Note: Should send in original notification slip, but keep copy at home)

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

Send in by EMS so you can track delivery.

Edited by thaiphoon

I am not due to do 90 day report until Oct 22, but mrs wants to go upcountry on 14th for two weeks Could I go in tomorrow on the 13th and do the report or would they say too early?

Yes no problem, I do it... regularly 2 or weeks early, as I work offshore, you dont mention which office, as always with Thailand different offices, different interpretation of the rules

On TM-28...me neither..

I am not due to do 90 day report until Oct 22, but mrs wants to go upcountry on 14th for two weeks Could I go in tomorrow on the 13th and do the report or would they say too early?

Yes no problem, I do it... regularly 2 or weeks early, as I work offshore, you dont mention which office, as always with Thailand different offices, different interpretation of the rules

On TM-28...me neither..

Went today no problems with early reporting but murder to get there from where I live in Bkk-3 hours, post in future as the new building is too far and even have to get a shuttle bus from the road. Went by taxi today almost 800 baht there and back due to the traffic/rain. When there having a bloody party at 10.30 including monks for opening celebration, pity they did not spend some of that cost on some decent signs in immigration, not any improvement from what I saw today.