• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Sports Bar

iainiain101

I just went there now and was only served by nice, polite girls. I definitely didn't feel any gay vibe anyway. The place is really nice and it's pretty cool sat outside overlooking the busy night bazaar.

It's a shame it closes at 2am though, a couple of my American friends would like to watch the NFL there but it will already have closed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you over-reacted a little. Men hosts are quite polite in Thailand and typically will follow you to be seated

I don't like male hosts following me around and I don't like guys to come up and start giving me a massge when I am trying to take a pee. Call me old fashioned... :)

Hahaha UG, I can do without the massage when I'm trying to take a pee as well. :D

I just went there now and was only served by nice, polite girls. I definitely didn't feel any gay vibe anyway. The place is really nice and it's pretty cool sat outside overlooking the busy night bazaar.

...but are you sure they were real girls given what has been mentioned before? :)

maejo man .

re ... but are you sure they were real girls given what has been mentioned before?

im not knocking ha55ha but he might think these are girls as well

NOT true ..... him in the red dress won the contest , him in the middle was second and the geezer on the right was third

no offence ha55ha : ) .... enjoy pic .... ..... dave2

I think that you over-reacted a little. Men hosts are quite polite in Thailand and typically will follow you to be seated

I don't like male hosts following me around and I don't like guys to come up and start giving me a massge when I am trying to take a pee. Call me old fashioned... :)

Hahaha UG, I can do without the massage when I'm trying to take a pee as well. :D

i nearly sprayed halfway up the wall when that first happened to me,(didnt know they had massuers in the toilets then) was @ a nightclub on new years eve,had quite a few by then, and the toilets were jammed full, saw a gap @ the pisser, i moved in, and then some guy started massaging my shoulders :D

I don't like male hosts following me around and I don't like guys to come up and start giving me a massge when I am trying to take a pee. Call me old fashioned... :D

i nearly sprayed halfway up the wall when that first happened to me,(didnt know they had massuers in the toilets then) was @ a nightclub on new years eve,had quite a few by then, and the toilets were jammed full, saw a gap @ the pisser, i moved in, and then some guy started massaging my shoulders :D

And you both lived happily ever after? :)

What's that old saying... "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

We can just change the word "Vegas" to "Thailand". :):D:D

Yah gotta love Siam for all its strangeness. I can't say I've ever had a massage while standing at a urinal, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. I have had women hand me a towel while I was still standing at the urinal. THAT would never happen in North America.