New Health Certificate Required For Work Permit

I believe the health certificate form is not available on the Internet for download. See this topic:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Work-Permit-...te-t283528.html

The document under the link given in post #5 in the topic linked above takes ages to download because it is a PDF file (8.91 MB) made of 16 pages that were scanned in greyscale, and it does not include the health certificate form. A smaller PDF (521 KB), in black only, is attached here.

--

Maestro

Work_permit_application___black.pdf

Where do they require a health certificate for renewal? :)

I only needed one when I applied.

Both labour and immigraiton always want a health certificate when you renew your WP and extension of stay based on employment in my case.

I've never been asked for one for my WP renewals (or if they have, my employer/agent has got one without me being present :D ).

I'm based in Bangkok.

Where do they require a health certificate for renewal? :)

I only needed one when I applied.

Likewise: Renewed my WP over 15 times, but health certif. only needed at application.

Incidentally the process was pretty simple: Doctor at clinic noticed I was breathing and upright, and issued the document for an outrageous 30 baht. 5 minutes. Done.

Edit: changed "bath" to "baht." Been reading too many student papers this week....

Edited by toptuan

Both labour and immigraiton always want a health certificate when you renew your WP and extension of stay based on employment in my case.
Second that, also never been asked for one for WP renewal or extension of stay. Did anything change recently?

Would third that for WP renewal (Bangkok). What labour/immigration office are you using Mario? Different rules for different offices .... again?

Edited by thaiphoon

Second that, also never been asked for one for WP renewal or extension of stay. Did anything change recently?

Would third for WP renewal (Bangkok). What labour/immigration office are you using Mario? Different rules for different offices ....

Mae Sod and Nan immigration do require the health certificate every year.

Would third for WP renewal (Bangkok). What labour/immigration office are you using Mario? Different rules for different offices ....

Mae Sod and Nan immigration do require the health certificate every year.

Obviously different rules for different offices. Haven't had to produce a health certif. in 6 years for either labor or immigration. Consistency continues to elude the Immigration Bureau and Labor Departments.