Bringing Cat Back To Europe

Hi,

From what I have read some company accept animals in the plane. Is anyone had a previosu experience doing that from thailand to europe ? Also in order to enter france it seems now cat requires a sort of passport + vaccination. How can one do that from here in order to prevent problems once arriving in europe ?

Thanks for your help I have 3 cats and have noone to take care of them in case I have to go back.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

To Philippines it's not a problem at all. I brought my 3 cats from Russia to Philippines and after 4 months to Thailand. And soon I'm going to move to China. And maybe in 2-3 years to Australia :-) So my street russian cats pretty expensive already.

For PH you just need standard documents as everywhere (health certificate + passport with all the vaccinations + export certificate, which issued usually max 3 days before departure by approved vet clinic)

And always remember, that you have to arrive on the working days at working hours to the destination airport to get your pets customs cleared fast. Because the Quarantine department at the airport does not work 24 hours.

Edited by erotichnaya