What Is The Current Prices

skycop

I buy BBQ'd chickens at the local market (All well cooked) for THB69 :D

Zap Zap

Just for a change last week we bought some "quacks" at the Sri-nak Tescos rather than the local market and what a diss. :D

I dont know what the the good and great at the Cohen Empire are thinking off...but?

What on earth are they are cooking them in?

Even Jamie Oliver (celeb chef of the moment)would probabally not even serve them up for his school dinners.(thats ALL we have in the news today)....bloody SKOOL Dinners.......me.... I would pref PLAYSKOOL....however to continue..

Walking round places like Soho and China town you always see them hanging up in the chop house windows with that nice rich red barbie sauce ......so as said down to Ts off Teparak but..W the H...smelt like they had been done/marinated /genetically modified for a week in a pair of Beckhams old sweaty woolen socks. :D . ...be warned ...ra-wan.... :D:o

Following day got a couple at the Sam Prac.market as usual ......luv-lay. :D Bpet-Bpet- :D

Zap Zap

Just for a change last week we bought some "quacks" at the Sri-nak Tescos rather than the local market and what a diss. :D

I dont know what the the good and great at the Cohen Empire are thinking off...but?

What on earth are they are cooking them in?

Even Jamie Oliver (celeb chef of the moment)would probabally not even serve them up for his school dinners.(thats ALL we have in the news today)....bloody SKOOL Dinners.......me.... I would pref PLAYSKOOL....however to continue..

Walking round places like Soho and China town you always see them hanging up in the chop house windows with that nice rich red barbie sauce ......so as said down to Ts off Teparak but..W the H...smelt like they had been done/marinated /genetically modified for a week in a pair of Beckhams old sweaty woolen socks. :D . ...be warned ...ra-wan.... :D:o

Following day got a couple at the Sam Prac.market as usual ......luv-lay. :D Bpet-Bpet- :D

I started buying chickens at the supermarket...wifie called me a bloody idiot !(Nothing unusual there tho....)

All this talk of BBQ chicken....I'm off to the market now. :D

Zap Zap

The three stars brand (saam daao), no doubt. :D

MS, I hope your place is haa daao, like mine, at least :o

And it's 59 baht around here, at least it was last week....

Nothing dangerous about eating fully cooked chicken, if you can believe the government :D

Zap Zap

Nothing dangerous about eating fully cooked chicken, if you can believe the government :D

Following a quick 5 minutes blast in the Microwave :D

No luck, just wanted to know what a dozen eggs cost and bread and maybe chicken. No big deal, your link no help but thanks..

skycop :o

eh.gif  yes, the vendor:

www.tesco.co.th

www.bigc.co.th

etc... e.g. : http://www.bigc.co.th/en/promotion/promotion.asp

Google is your fliend. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

Egg= 28-30 baht for 10

Bread= 27 baht for whitebread at Jiffy

Zap Zap

No, the government I dont believe, but in this case they happen to say the same thing as WTO, and then the whole thing comes in a different light.

I was actually hesitating between 5 daao and 3 daao, couldn't quite remember. Anyway, I seem to remember them costing 69 baht at Kaat Somphet last time I bought them?? It was a year ago though... These days I go for Wichianburi BBQ chicken and Ruam Jai Kai Yaang instead... and SP, once in a while.

Zap Zap

No, the government I dont believe, but in this case they happen to say the same thing as WTO, and then the whole thing comes in a different light.

I was actually hesitating between 5 daao and 3 daao, couldn't quite remember. Anyway, I seem to remember them costing 69 baht at Kaat Somphet last time I bought them?? It was a year ago though... These days I go for Wichianburi BBQ chicken and Ruam Jai Kai Yaang instead... and SP, once in a while.

Lots of great Gai Yang around, and my favorite is a little place at Pratu CM market. Besides having tasty chicken, the seller is quite a tasty chick herself :D

Excellent promotion at Big C for all you p1ssheads....

Red Horse beer for 19.5 baht a can.

Buy 2 get 1 free.

Excuse me... just ducking out to get some before the shelves run dry.  :o

:D

If my arithmetic is correct, that's 13.00 / can. That's cheaper than *Chang* or Archa!

S'cuse me, just nipping to Big 'C'.

Excellent promotion at Big C for all you p1ssheads....

Red Horse beer for 19.5 baht a can.

Buy 2 get 1 free.

Excuse me... just ducking out to get some before the shelves run dry.  :D

If my arithmetic is correct, that's 13.00 / can. That's cheaper than *Chang* or Archa!

S'cuse me, just nipping to Big 'C'.

Maybe the mods could pin this topic... :o

Such important news for all us beer drinkers in Thailand. :D

Hey Jockstar, you got the message yet?

The jungle drums are a-banging...

Edited by Jai Dee

Again your link did not help at all, is not a tough question. But forget it anyway...

skycop

No luck, just wanted to know what a dozen eggs cost and bread and maybe chicken. No big deal, your link no help but thanks..

skycop :o

eh.gif  yes, the vendor:

www.tesco.co.th

www.bigc.co.th

etc... e.g. : http://www.bigc.co.th/en/promotion/promotion.asp

Google is your fliend. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

Egg= 28-30 baht for 10

..Sigh.. :o

OK, Ajarn posted:

Egg= 28-30 baht for 10

If you fail to even comprehend this small post then perhaps internet forums are not for you as a source of information/communication.

(However I assume this answered the question posed in the opening post. :D )

I take your reply as being rude, for no reason. I am a retired E-7 and not a dummy if thats what you are inferring.

Skycop :o

..Sigh..    :D

OK, Ajarn posted:

Egg= 28-30 baht for 10

If you fail to even comprehend this small post then perhaps internet forums are not for you as a source of information/communication. 

(However I assume this answered the question posed in the opening post. :D )

I spend most of my time in Loei province. I lived in Jomtien full time before discovering that I enjoy the country life. I too have a question. Fruit and vegetables are MUCH cheaper up here than in Jomtien. This leads me to believe that meat prices are controlled or regulated. There is no difference in the price of meat here or there. Are the meat prices controlled in some way?