Vulcan

rono

Saddles are easy just have one made I did fo 800 baht, the way I wanted it.

Check out the bike weeks, mnay imes here will be vendors there adn yuo can get larger bags from them. You don't mention where you located so beyond that not much I can do for you. If your in Udon it;s a peice of cake.

If your in Bangkok they are there.

Give your general location an maybe someone from that area, can guide you to the right place.

Good Luck

Check out the bike weeks, mnay imes here will be vendors there adn yuo can get larger bags from them. You don't mention where you located so beyond that not much I can do for you. If your in Udon it;s a peice of cake.

Give your general location an maybe someone from that area, can guide you to the right place.

Good Luck

Hi Ray, maybe you forgot your glasses but I did write about location

Good Luck

Try this place www.vsmotorpattaya.com/ If they dont have what you need i am sure they can point you in the right direction.

Good Luck

Try this place www.vsmotorpattaya.com/ If they dont have what you need i am sure they can point you in the right direction.

I know where they are,thanks

I have some large black leather saddlebags in my garage. used them one week on my VTX 1800 v-twin. Dont have the bike anymore so give me an affor I cant refuse :)

possible to make some pictures?

rono

searched my garage and store today and couldnt find them. must have left them in my other home in Hua Hin. heading there in week, so I ll take a picture then if you havent found anything else by then. they look like new and are non-studded