My Thai Wife Has Irish Citizenship Our 2 Children Are Thai With Thai Passports ,we Live In Ireland How Do We Renew There Expired Thai Passports?

Hi new to this so would appreciate the help...Firstly my wife is Thai with dual citizenship Irish/Thai.We live in Ireland..Have 2

Renew them at your nearest Thai Embassy at a guess, they can advise you as to what to do if not.

Hi new to this so would appreciate the help...Firstly my wife is Thai with dual citizenship Irish/Thai.We live in Ireland..Have 2

thai consulate po box9863 dublin 14 telephone 014786412

You have to go to London to get the job done.

Otherwise check out the Thai-Ireland Association website. They organise for the Conulate in London to come here from time to time, and one of the services they provide is passport renewal.

• 4 weeks later...

thai consulate po box9863 dublin 14 telephone 014786412

You have to go to London to get the job done.

Otherwise check out the Thai-Ireland Association website. They organise for the Conulate in London to come here from time to time, and one of the services they provide is passport renewal.

The Thai Embassy, London is the place to go. Check with the Association as said, but the visits to Dublin from London are rare.