• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 36

60 Minutes blasted after replacing harris word salad…

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 45

Reasons of change

5. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

6. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 45

Reasons of change

9. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

10. 45

Reasons of change

11. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

12. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

13. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Good Endocrinologist In Chiang Mai

bostoncommon

Does anyone know of a good endocrinologist in Chiang Mai? My daughter has a hand tremors that have gone on for 3 years and we are hoping that this might be a thyroid problem. Chiang Mai Ram does not have an endocrinologist department as far as we know, so we were hoping someone can recommend a good one for us. My family has endemic thyroid problems, so I'm thinking that this is the cause.

Thanks

Yes, i know a VERY good endocrinologist. Dr Ampica at Sri Pat Clinic. She was recommended to me by an excellent endro at Bumrungrad Hospital (who was a former student of hers). She speaks excellent English if thats a criteria, and will take a gentle, steady approach (aggressive approach regarding medication for the thyroid can result in swinging the condition from hypo to hyper.)

(Just as a personal side note, my own experience of initially going to CM Ram resulted in a big mess of my condition because they messed up my medication. I was extremely unwell. I have a couple of threads on this experience, including when i first asked for others advice because i was so sick. I eventually travelled to Bumrungrad because i was so worried. The doctor there was shocked at the notes and the mess. Thankfully she and Dr Ampica, sorted me out. Just have to take a daily hormone replacement for my condition now and alls well.)