Looking For Airbrushing Equipment Shop

ThaiLife

Ive watched a few Airbrushing tutorial DVD's and thought I would now have a go at learning a bit more about Airbrushing, so does any one know if there's a shop in Pattaya that sells Airbrushing equipment ?

Thanks

TL :)

From Dolphin circle go up Pattaya Naklua road all the way until you get to the traffic lights you would turn right at to go to the Banglamung Post office.

Dont turn at the lights, if you look forward to your left by approx 20m you will see a small hardware store, i was in there yesterday buying some fibreglassing materials and spied a couple of airbrush kits sitting in his display unit, unsure of the brand name as i didnt take a great seal of notice.

Hi ThaiLife, while your checking it out can you see if they have Createx paints & bases. I will be bringing my mini compressor, airbrushes and paints I already have but knowing there's a Pattaya stockist would be a real plus.

I buy Createx from Airbrush Megastore in Oz, and Master airbrushs from TCP Global in San Diego. TCP Global carry Master spare parts so a cheap airbrush can be used for quite a while with a little help! No point in buying Devilbiss, Iwata or Paasche until your getting good at it!

Createx don't have a distributor in Thailand to my knowledge. Depending what medium you are planning to airbrush will depend what you can put through the brush, any water based acrylics can do the job at a push as long as they thin. If your looking for a decent starter brush then a Paasche VLS is a really good versatile brush to learn with, doubt you will find one in Pattaya ,maybe Bangkok?

There is an Iwata distributor in BKK but they are pretty clueless and as has been mentioned you need a bit of experience before investing that money.

Try Airbrush.com as a pretty usefull forum for tips and advice.

Thanks for the info, As I am only just starting out I don't want to commit to a big amount of money until I feel the time is right, I was wondering how many other Farangs may be into airbrushing ?, may be more than I think :)

TL

In the Central Dept store at Central go to the Toy section, on the left hand wall they have a fairly good range of equipment including mini compressors etc

Did indeed see a fairly big selection of art supplies. Can't recall airbrush stuff, but certainly worth a try!