Rubber 34rai

globalwander1

Hey Guys,

Is there a local board or the likes around Buri ram - Satuek area? I want to show my Rubber/ home for sale and would really like your feedback. I have mentioned this in different areas here and have listed in classified, just wondering if I should be doing something more local.

Thanks

Jim

usa

Jim,

You dont state what land title you have, i see yo said in the Farming forum that your wife said "cannot" so did you buy off a family member? who perhaps has no title to the land? it could be goverment owned, or it could be Chanote or nor sor sam, if its the latter, you can sell, if not, well, count your losses,,

Jim,

You dont state what land title you have, i see yo said in the Farming forum that your wife said "cannot" so did you buy off a family member? who perhaps has no title to the land? it could be goverment owned, or it could be Chanote or nor sor sam, if its the latter, you can sell, if not, well, count your losses,,

The statement bout the wife "easy or cannot" was meant to show a general response to any question or situation they may arise. Not putting her down, she is educated and a nice mother to my boy.

The land is Chanote and she bought from a 1000 year old cool little man a few years back. We are looking to make a legal sale of the fully operating rubber farm. We have great workers(not family) that can stay if buyer likes. Any questions or request for details can be answered anytime, I just wasn't sure if this was an appropriate place to post everything about the land.

Thanks for letting me clarify that point.

Jim

Jim,

The statement bout the wife "easy or cannot" was meant to show a general response to any question or situation they may arise. Not putting her down, she is educated and a nice mother to my boy.

The land is Chanote and she bought from a 1000 year old cool little man a few years back. We are looking to make a legal sale of the fully operating rubber farm. We have great workers(not family) that can stay if buyer likes. Any questions or request for details can be answered anytime, I just wasn't sure if this was an appropriate place to post everything about the land.

Jim

Jim,

Jim

I just found this site buriramexpat.com

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm under the belief that in Thailand one can only have 25 Rai 'Sor Por Kor' land in their name legally. 'Shinote' being different, in that there's no restriction, but in saying that the cost of buying such, would be to extreme to contemplate farming. So how does someone with 25 Rai, or above, of 'Sor Por Kor' land get around the law ?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm under the belief that in Thailand one can only have 25 Rai 'Sor Por Kor' land in their name legally. 'Shinote' being different, in that there's no restriction, but in saying that the cost of buying such, would be to extreme to contemplate farming. So how does someone with 25 Rai, or above, of 'Sor Por Kor' land get around the law ?

Good point!

It is my understanding that the (28rai actual) is 25 rai on paper due to previous land measures, this is the axact same aerial surveyed and marked boundary title, only with a Green seal. The 6 rai is next to the paved rd and is chanote (red seal) this connects the 25 rai (28rai actual) together with 6 and I put in a rd, underground elec. and 50k sole transformer. This 25r (28 actual) may be simply upraded to red title chanote with a proper fee.

If this becomes too complicated for readers then I will make the transfir first. This is why the land is valuable and if one wants to be here and operate a farm or does'nt mind everything in his wifes name then great. Eventually the land will be transfered to our children anyway and I will aquire a 30 yr lease untill then if I am to keep the land.

I value your input and look to all of you if something is at ????.

Note; the land had already been surveyed and titled before we purchased it. Under the old land status the 28 rai had to magically become 25. We have the option to have it resurveyed, measured etc. before changing to full chanote. I have been told that this land can be commercial/indust but require $ for the big one. Perhaps I should raise my price....lol.

Unfortunately, everyone offers advise (locals) but nobody really knows much about laws so I am very pleased to have found this forum and welcome critisizm. Thanks all..