Want Bike Honda Kawasaki Suzuki 2nd Hand

Sonny9

I am looking to buy 2nd hand motobike of

HOnda cbx 400F

Honda Cb 400F

Kawasaki z400fx

Suzuki Gs400

I will be needing 8 motobike each for each of type.

Anyone know where to get these items please contact me.

I shall give commision to anyone who have contacts or help me to find or give good offer.

Only chance you got of getting 8 each of those 4 bikes is to order them from Japan. And even then your going to be lucky. Good luck.

They sell the Honda CB400 and Super CB400 at Rangsit Honda for around 125,000 thb brand new. They also have many used ones for sale.

What ?? Brand new fully legal Hondas 400's for 125k ?? I know someone who paid about 180 or 190 plus for one.

Neo. You are talking <deleted>. No way are they selling cb400's new for 125,000baht, especially from a Honda dealer as Honda don't even import big bikes into Thailand yet. Also note i stated if he wanted exactly what he stated which was :

HOnda cbx 400F

Honda Cb 400F

Kawasaki z400fx

Suzuki Gs400

1978-1985

All the above bikes are now discontinued. So pretty bloody hard to buy new ones!

Kawasaki Z400.

Cant remeber the last time I saw one.

Off topic.....looked at a V Max at a repair shop(?) today in Korat and almost cried, thinking of the one I left behind.

Problem with VMaxes here (and I have seen a few people with them) is the V Boost electrical system gets mucked about with by Somchai mechanics and never operates right again.. Seen way to many of them with unpredictable or non functional boost systems. Never known any one of them manage to get it solved !!

Its v.easy to find these models if you have connection.

They are all old models and not famous in thailand. So might be in some 2nd hand shop or some1 using it. Will need these bikes for collectors items.

Contact me if anyone has.

Thanks