Where's My Water

Three days without government water. :D

Beware pool owners, I'm coming to wash myself in your pool tonight.

I saw a lot of your water being emptied on the lush green verdant grounds of the massive

new hotels springing up from Chong Mon to Bophut. So don't worry it's all going to a good cause. :)

I was up at the Secret Waterfall last week end, & Namaung 2 falls during the week, neither had much water flowing!

The Reservoir on the way up to the Secret falls was pretty much dried right up.... So I imagine it's the same with all the reservoirs... where ever they are.

We need some serious rain! Which no doubt will come soon, I've heard the Bull Frogs, starting to croak.... seems to me last year that was the beginning of the "rainy season"...

Get your brollies ready! :)

everyone seems supremely confident the rains will come soon, and they probably will. but this has easily been the driest October i have ever seen here and no rain the forecast for the next 7 days.

i really hope something happens soon or it will be water trucks for everyone at 1000b for 1000ltr. maybe time to invest in a water truck.

The water truck just came.

They have been very busy.

Hi PoorSucker.

I thought you had government water, do you have trucked water as well.

I've got loads of the stuff, one of the disadvantages of living in a low area I guess. :D

Have government water, but what you going to when there's no pressure.

Had to call the water truck to fill up the tank. :D

Now I can flush my toilet. :)

Edited by PoorSucker

i notice the Samui Deep Well trucks are back in KPN and busier than ever sucking up the last of the underground water. my friend in Hin Kong has a normal well which he says has never run dry in 8 years until now. someone put a deep well about 50m from his well and drained away all the water!

my advice, buy big tanks and collect rain water. you know when it rains its really going to hammer it down. best to hang on to as much liquid gold as possible.