Join The Bum's Rush!

TBWG

• 2 weeks later...

Well in the interests of perfection me and my dedicated team decided that an unannounced visit to re check quality, quantity etc was on the cards today. So that the high standard of the Bums Rush meetings can be maintained! :)

So a no expenses spared visit was arrange and I can confirm that the quality, quantity of the Lasagne and house vino was spot on! Burp! :D

See you Wednesday!!!

TBWG :D

Count me in as I did enjoy the French Onion Soup at this restaurant on the one day a month the excellent Thai restaurant called Book and Bed was closed across the street. Unlike some "Farang" restaurants in Buriram, Muang Pizza had a reasonable selection of Thai brewed beers. Now if only an establishment in Buriram province served Beer Lao!!

Kamala Bob from Satuk

Its arrived~~~~ The Big Bums Day :) see you there :D

Great to meets some old friends and new ones.

Till the next one

:P

Dave

Agree Dave.. :D

It was good to catch up with everyone in attendance.

So much to talk about..so much to listen too...many unfinished conversations.....

Great day :D Great food ...and a good host and staff :D

Suprised you got back home by 18:36:26 and posted :D I hope you didnt exceed the speed limit :D

To teh

I'll second Ray's comments

Excellent afternoon all round, including the late afternoon drinkies!!! :D

Glad everyone enjoyed.. as the self appointed social secretary (unpaid) I will give myself a pat on the back, assuming I am double jointed. Seriously a great time was had by all.

The free drinkies were courtesy of Almog (Buriram Expats) and Ron T in honour of veterans day.

Until next time :)