Anyone Got/getting Operation Falshpoint 2 Or Borderlands?

davejonesbkk

I am thinking about getting Op Flashpoint 2 dragon rising for Xbox 360 but I am not sure how could the online and multiplayer is. I have read conflicting reviews about this game, bit it does look awesome and I do love games with a lot of detail. However I have 2 consoles and can just get a copied version for my modded xbox and play offline. If anyone has it already please let me know how the multiplayer is and also if you are interested in doing some co-op.

Im also getting Borderlands when its out (and thats a definite buy) Ive read that its meant to be much better in co-op so if you are getting this then let me know...

Review:

http://forums.xbox.com/29522398/ShowPost.aspx

I have both on my modded 360

Op Flash 2 is just not to my taste. If you liked Far Cry 2 you'll like it but I hate games where you die from being shot but never see where from! You spend too long getting to where you need to be.

Borderlands however is excellent. Been playing it all weekend and am lvl 26 solo and started a co-op split screen game with my son and we're lvl 10

Borderlands is a mix of Fallout 3/Red faction 3/Diablo and is great fun. Split screen co-op is brilliantly handled and is full screen unlike a the Halo's and Call of Duty's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Theres a couple of shops in phuket town that sell real PC games, one in lotus tesco, one in central and BigC (the latter three more pricey).

I also managed to find a copy of Battlefield 2 on e ba y .co th (which is sanook shopping) and was sent to me after a bank transfer, no hassles, but be prepared to read thai!

They sell console games too which look genuine to me but dont quote I havent consoled since the N64 and psp2. Thats what friends are for, console gaming, right?

Other than that there are none (shops) I have found to be much good, other than the usual pirates (ship-shape mateys).

They do all however seem to stock the same kind of games which is more than a bit annoying. They also dont stock many of the older classic games that you can find easily in the west.