Majestic Suites Surin

qwertyuiop

Majestic Suites are all right if you just want a long stay hotel room. 6,000 bottom floor, 10,000 up stairs (with carpeted floor)There might be some other small charges. It's in a good location. Personally I think the Krisada Grand is a littler better, although in the town center, it is quite a walk from entertainment area.

Majestic Suites are all right if you just want a long stay hotel room. 6,000 bottom floor, 10,000 up stairs (with carpeted floor)There might be some other small charges. It's in a good location. Personally I think the Krisada Grand is a littler better, although in the town center, it is quite a walk from entertainment area.

Thanks for the reply Martin. I looked at the Krisada Grand as well and thought that they were nicer but the location was against it and the fact that they wanted to wait until after the elephants to say whether they had space.

One downside with the Majestic was that they want 2 months deposit

• 2 weeks later...

Why don`t you try The White Elephant Resort. I was living there for 4 months. Charming place with a small restaurant, WiFi, A/C, Swimmingpool all included for only 7000 a month. No extra charges for water and eletricity ! Nice Place. I just loved it. :)