Do Westernguys Go To Thailand To Kickbox?

suiton

how do they fare up against the Thai people ?

Westerners i think have more raw power but the asians have more stamina and thai boxers from thailand learn to take beatings since a little kid.

How do westerners generally fare against the real deal muay thai fighter?

Yes quite a lot of westerners go to Thailand for Muay Thai training and they do fight against Thais. I doubt if one race is necessarily any better than the other. You can get Thais with raw power and foriengers with stamina. I haven't seen many fights as I'm not really into the sport but from what I have seen it is fairly even.

why would they come to get their ass kicked by the Thais?

I think they come for the ladyboys lol *just kidding

yep western men go to Thailand to kickbox , especially middle aged men if you know what I mean :):D

ladyboys are also humans why are you insulting them? Thailand is the land of freedom, so all people are equevalent

Yes quite a lot of westerners go to Thailand for Muay Thai training and they do fight against Thais. I doubt if one race is necessarily any better than the other. You can get Thais with raw power and foriengers with stamina. I haven't seen many fights as I'm not really into the sport but from what I have seen it is fairly even.

theres a movie I saw called Chok Dee about a fallang muay thai fighter who trained in Thailand dont know if thats fiction tho

how do they fare up against the Thai people ?

Westerners i think have more raw power but the asians have more stamina and thai boxers from thailand learn to take beatings since a little kid.

How do westerners generally fare against the real deal muay thai fighter?

Not only Western guys, girls come here to fight too.. and some of them are very good

:)

There are no genetic differences or hidden secrets between european and for here muay thai fighters, that is always a mislead of people with lack of training knowledge and or like to sell there own training programms and or goods. There are MA training the right way and some the wrong.

Raw power as I do understand here is ment for strength is not that big concern in any MMA or Combative as always beeing told. Any guy training for strength following bodybuilding rules would quite ran out of gas especially under such hot and humid circumstances. Seen a lot, coming to Thailand for about 20 years by now, living here and training in Muay Thai and CQB.

There is a big difference bewteen sarcoplasmic hypertrophy and myofibrillar hypertrophy, routines of longer submaximal routines produces the former, big bulbs less strength,

heavy weightlifting (olympics) with low reps the latter hypertrophy with no significant gain in mass but a lot more of strength.

Stamina is to be understood as the ability of a body to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.

A boxer should and must train like a boxer and the needs for a combatant are to be able exert force quickly, effeciently and for as long as possible. That means he must train for power and power contains the above and to get powerful you must train for the below, with routines developing this.

So you do need to train for speed strength , explosive strength, endurance strength and maximal strength for intramuscular and intermuscular coordination.

The point is that thai boxers train much more native and for real as westerners. After europeans adapted the original training methods you could see the improvement. A major advantage is that they start to train very early in their lives. :D