Cheap Call Uk From Mobile?

Chutney

I bought a DTAC sim this time instead of AIS but as have not been to LOS for several years cannot find/remember those 07/08/ or whatever numbers to call home over those time delay connections which are much cheaper(used to be about 8 b a minute etc)

I found an old note jotted from past trips which said 009 then country code and number but although it worked it still gobbled up all my credit.

Would anyone kindly enlighten me before I go bust?

Many thanks in hope.

:)

I bought a DTAC sim this time instead of AIS but as have not been to LOS for several years cannot find/remember those 07/08/ or whatever numbers to call home over those time delay connections which are much cheaper(used to be about 8 b a minute etc)

I found an old note jotted from past trips which said 009 then country code and number but although it worked it still gobbled up all my credit.

Would anyone kindly enlighten me before I go bust?

Many thanks in hope.

:)

Seen an add in the BKK post or Nation today advertizing 3 baht pe min to UK with a STAR sim card :D

I have a DTAC and i-2-call SIM card (thought I had lost one hence now have two).

I used to dial the UK on both using 009, thinking they were the cheapest. However I have noticed that in about August or September I can no longer dial UK 0845 numbers with the 009 prefix. Does anyone know what is going on?

Will try 008 with the DTAC card. Just have - it still does not work. I get a busy signal every time (sometimes just an unavailable tone). For avoidance of doubt I can call other UK numbers on 009 and I know that the 0845 numbers work if I use my UK mobile