House Transfer Company To Wife

Feeling a bit late to ask the question but we recently transferred our house from a Company to my wife

By the time this was done at the Land Office we were both not Directors of the Company

When the transfer was done we were asked to give copies of passports and we both signed one document she signed others

The house / land is in my wifes name alone but I am not sure why we both had to sign the one document

Anybody do similar and know what the form we signed was

Feeling a bit late to ask the question but we recently transferred our house from a Company to my wife

By the time this was done at the Land Office we were both not Directors of the Company

When the transfer was done we were asked to give copies of passports and we both signed one document she signed others

The house / land is in my wifes name alone but I am not sure why we both had to sign the one document

Anybody do similar and know what the form we signed was

If you show your wife as a married woman, then the husband has to sign that it is her sole property....I have done about 10 of these with my wife and her thirst for acquiring land. She then adds me as heir to the property....(If something should happen to her, I have 6 months to dispose of the property under Thai law).

A lot of Thai's do not show the wife as married to keep things simple at the land office. Fortunately for us, the head of the land office has become a friend, and anytime things are not quite right, he just says,,,,give a little something to the office people that have to fix it...