Handyman Needed

dsmandell

I am looking for a handyman in muang Chiang Mai. Someone who has tools and can handle straightforward jobs in a competent way.

Basically, my grout needs sealing (I have sealant), and my curtain rods need to be cut to size and installed in concrete walls. So I need someone with a drill and handsaw. I don't have the screws or anchors, so they would also need to be a able to assess what hardware is needed, and get it or supply it.

I am currently incapacitated by an injury and unable to do any of these things myself. I have been living without curtains for much too long now; I am sure the neighbors have a good laugh already, but pretty soon they will start complaining!

If anybody can give me the name of someone who can come out for probably a half day or day's work, I would be most grateful. Also any guidance on pay scale would be appreciated.

Located in the Old City.

Cheers,

Daniel

I had work done recently by a small team of guys who did first class work. Thing is they don't speak English. Would that be an issue or do you or someone near you speak Thai? If that's not a problem I could recommend them and send you details by PM.

I had work done recently by a small team of guys who did first class work. Thing is they don't speak English. Would that be an issue or do you or someone near you speak Thai? If that's not a problem I could recommend them and send you details by PM.

Thanks, but I do think I need someone who understands at least a small amount of English, as my Thai is useless, and I don't have somebody to ask to translate.

cheers,

Daniel

Mr Eak a handyman at the school I teach at is a really good handyman. He done several fix it jobs at my house from small to big. He speaks English and knows how to figure out whats needed and where to buy it. If you pm me I can give you contact information.