Sunday October 25th

[

The Beeb said that it was an administrative necessity in order to for the government to distribute vaccine country-wide quickly if necessary.

I have noi intention of getting into the 'This is the end of America' arguments. I leave that to those who are interested.

If you are relying on the " Beeb " for your information I can of course understand completely why you would

be so trusting of what politicians have in mind :)

The Beeb said that it was an administrative necessity in order to for the government to distribute vaccine country-wide quickly if necessary.

And while schools full of kids here are getting either the shot or the nasal spray version of this miracle................ Also threatened with the option of take it or be banned from school.....

Mind you with no pre-screening for any possible risk......

The Prez has two daughter which I assume he loves very much. Amazing that they both fall into a group based on risk that allows them the option of not taking this miracle vaccine.... :)

October 8, 2009

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.

Edited by flying