Land Price

Hello,

i have a question about price of land.

i was looking for a piece of land in the area where i live (yasothon isaan)

a lady offer me a piece of her land 2 rei x 1/2 rei.she ask 130.000 baht ,the land has a intrance on the mainroad,surround by trees.

now its full with rice.

i like to now :is this a regular price or not.

thanks in advance

johnyb

Hello,

a lady offer me a piece of her land 2 rei x 1/2 rei.she ask 130.000 baht ,the land has a intrance on the mainroad,surround by trees.

now its full with rice.

thanks in advance

johnyb

What size are you talking a bout? Rai is a surface measurement, 1600 sq meters, not a length. Prize is about location, also in Isaan. How close to the mainroad and how big is the road with how much traffic. How far to nearest village/town, facilities etc? Is there electric connection otherwise if far to electricity it might be impossible or very expensive. Good land can be found ffor 40.000-120.000 bt/rai. Rice land mayb e 10 to 20.000 bt/rai.bt

Hello,

now its full with rice.

thanks in advance

johnyb

What size are you talking a bout? Rai is a surface measurement, 1600 sq meters, not a length. Prize is about location, also in Isaan. How close to the mainroad and how big is the road with how much traffic. How far to nearest village/town, facilities etc? Is there electric connection otherwise if far to electricity it might be impossible or very expensive. Good land can be found ffor 40.000-120.000 bt/rai. Rice land mayb e 10 to 20.000 bt/rai.bt

widh 45 mtr-lenght 160 mtr. aprox 7200 sq mtr

3 mtr from mainroad,local trafic,2 km from sai mun,18 km from yasothon,400 mtr from vilage,elctric no problem,water no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Like Poor Sucker said, 29.000/rai is a very good price if the land is ok, no risk of flooding and with water and electricity close by. Does the land have a chanot deed? I assume you know you cannot own the land yourself?