Lumpini Park Beach

wattaman

Apart from showing us all what kind of person you are, what is your point in posting these pointless videos?

The point was to remind rude farangs living in Thailand that they shouldn't act like rednecks, especially in Bangkok, which is a capital city and if this is not enough then: When In Rome Do As The Romans Do.

But, of course, one may choose to be an as***ole all his/her life, not giving a s**t about the people around.

Anyway, what kind of person am I, Sux? I'm curious to know about the method you've psycho analyzed me so fast, after reading just two sentences I've wrote in this post. You must be better then Freud :)

:D

Maybe it is you that is more offended than the Thai people? I don't see any Thais covertly filming them with the intent of hanging them out on the internet. Unless it states in the park rules that shirts are to be worn at all times I don't see any harm in doing a bit of sunbathing in this public place of leisure. It's not as if they are running around the business district is it?

Did you actually approach them and tell them of their 'redneck' behaviour?

Maybe it is you that is more offended than the Thai people? I don't see any Thais covertly filming them with the intent of hanging them out on the internet. Unless it states in the park rules that shirts are to be worn at all times I don't see any harm in doing a bit of sunbathing in this public place of leisure. It's not as if they are running around the business district is it?

Did you actually approach them and tell them of their 'redneck' behaviour?

Maybe, Sux; but one who lives in Thailand should know these:

- Thai people don't seem to be offended because they're just too polite to show it... however, watch the movies closely and you'll notice the long looks they throw at them

- Thai people would, probably, film and 'hang' them on the internet, if more of them would have free time, a camera and internet access, but unfortunately most of them can't afford any of these

- some rules don't have to be written some for people to obey them; I'm talking here about the first 7 years of education that you learn at home, in other words the basics of ethics

- especially in the public places; also, if in the bus don't say to wear a shirt, as a rule written on the wall, you don't wear one, I wonder!?!

- is there a business district somewhere!?!; and does it even matter, since we're talking about the capital city!?!; besides, the Lumpini Park is in the central area

- No, I didn't, because this would have been rude from my part... teaching them about manners in public; besides, they looked to detached of all surroundings that I didn't want to spoil their moment :D

Maybe you and some other men like to watch half naked hairy dudes instead of flowers and birds or whatever the flora and fauna the park has... I don't and I'm sure people there, at that day, watching those farangs, didn't liked it, either :)

My wife just told me where she would put your camera if she caught you covertly filming her whilst she was enjoying looking at 'half naked hairy dudes' in the park. Ouch! Maybe you should spend more time looking at the flowers and birds than 'filming' half naked hairy dudes, unless of course you have a fetish for that sort of thing. Do you wear a raincoat as well?

What's wrong in this videos?... yeap, the clothes, actually the fact that they're missing :)

I think the videos do suggest that you are a frustrated little fella.

Maybe, in your vast experience of life and people, you could relax and give others a chance to learn from their own experiences.

You are wise for not confronting the man to tell him he is a redneck. I'm gonna reach here, and say people are uncomfortable with weird little dudes sneaking around a park with a camera.

Unwind buddy! Peace

The people both Farang and Thai who walk around in Lumphini with their shirts off are huge, especially if you hang around the body building area...ughh!... So you saw some of them, stopping off to feed some fish. You are pathetic if this is what you call a major faux pas. I want to say it... but no.... have a great life!

Oz

The only one who say covertly is you, Sux. I'm sure those dudes have seen me, since I wasn't hiding in the bushes, but they didn't seem to care about it like they didn't seem to care about the fact that most of the people around them wear long pants and shirts (with sleeves).

Mind that I haven't insulted you... yet..., still you, and lately your wife (WhoTF are you and she, anyway?!) are spitting stupid remarks at me like sticking my camera in ..., this is the kin of people you are...etc I've thought you're a moron from the first remark you've made, for example, but still I haven't insulted you like telling you my opinion about yourself.

Is there a chance that you're in those videos, I wonder? Anyway, I shall keep taping stupid farangs (or any other kind) living in Thailand, no matter what your wife's opinion about this is. And if you or your wife are worried about this, just try to behave civilized, I probably won't notice you :D <deleted>, m8, is not my fault that people like you just don't learn to behave in society.

But enough about you, I shall invoke my Motto (the signature is for people like you, Sux, now I'm insulting you :D ) and stop this discussions here; just live your life happy and try, at least, to annoy less people from now on; it will be good for your karma.

For all the others remarks:

I'm sorry if my advice is just not good for you... I suggest you not to follow it, if it makes you feel better.

After all, if you're scratching your balls in public all your life, is hard to believe you'll change now, in the middle or at the end of it, right?!

Well, I can only suggest, for all living here, try to live the cyber-life for a while and learn a little about Thais and their culture, habits etc. You'll be amased how much of an as****le you all act sometime, according to their basic ethics, and still, how tolerant people they are with you... or with me, for what it matters.

And no, I'm not in love with the Thais, I'm just learning faster because I want to integrate faster.

OK. I shall leave this thread now, is not constructive enough :D ... besides, I'm trying to stand as much as I can away from the internet - is bad.

P.S. BTW, sometimes the policemen are telling to rude farangs, like those, to put their shirts on, in Pattaya... Also, I forgot to say that at some point I didn't catch, unfortunately, one of parks guardians came and screamed something at them, but those morons ignored him and the poor man just toked his bike and left; do you think they're exaggerating, too, or maybe have something against farangs?!

:)

(this video has nothing to do with stupid farangs or with Sux, however is nice to watch and provides a few advices for a better life; is good to watch, if you're still young - if you're old already, well, it may be useless for you, but still nice to watch)

Edited by wattaman

You are funny wattaman, one minute you are talking about having sex on the beach and asking where to find 'adult shops' in Bangkok, the next you are posting these video clips. You really should sort out which direction you want to go.

this is a little freaky!!!!

ok so two guys are not wearing a shirt whilst in the park and they are feeding the fish. hmmmm

ok call me a red neck but what is wrong with that in Thailand??????

here in Thailand you will find that most Thais dont mind that type of thing, many people will take of there shirt when relaxing.

let me tell you of a thing that shocked ONLY me.

I was at a friends house with a group, now we had been on an all night bender and we were sitting outside, the sun had just come up and we were still drinking, the house we were at was on the bangkok river.

there I am bleary eyed and drunk when I see an old lady walk down to the water take of her top and go for a dip in the river, yes a topless old lady in the river, well it seems that I was the only one that was shocked.

this had been her home for many decades and she was taking the morning wash/swim. and in bearing her upper body was nothing out of the ordernary.

I suggest that you take a closer look at thai life, it is classed as rude and perverted to film people like this!!!

suggestion for you, do go around filming topless people as next you will be filming woman breast feeding!!!

now you are dam lucky that was not me in the park as you would have a major problem!!!! time for you to get down off your high horse and sit with some of the locals on the ground and eat. by locals I mean the poor people!

Thai people are not offended by this type of thing in a park, if you look close (Not Film) you will see thais doing the same if you go to the country you will see lots of men wearing what look to be skirts and have not tops on!!!!

They are not gay men topless, that is a national form of clothing, I dont know the Thai name but it is basicly a sorong.

wake up a look at the flowers

Both of you have a point! It is rude to go shirtless in a city - actually it is illegal to go shirtless in the streets in Thailand, and you can get a fine for it. However, Thai people know that foreigners dossen't have the same culture and rules, and I don't think they care too much as long as it's in a park and not in a shopping mall or in the streets walking close to other people.

However, filming these people and putting it on youtube to try to make a big deal out of it, is IMO just plain stupid.

Edited by evvano

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Both of you have a point! It is rude to go shirtless in a city - actually it is illegal to go shirtless in the streets in Thailand, and you can get a fine for it. However, Thai people know that foreigners dossen't have the same culture and rules, and I don't think they care too much as long as it's in a park and not in a shopping mall or in the streets walking close to other people.

However, filming these people and putting it on youtube to try to make a big deal out of it, is IMO just plain stupid.

I was lying down with my girlfriend in Kings Park, we were close together when a policeman approached and told us we could lay together.