Thai Classes In French? Or Home In English

gvallee2

Is there any reputed place that teaches thai in french around bangkok? i have been living here for a while and would like to become fluent if they is there a list of reputable and worthy teachers that do classes at your home? i would look in newspaper or similar spots but i dont wanna end up with a thai who speaks 3words of english or a 70yo fat english guy who'se broke enough to lie about knowning more than 5 thai words and will end up teaching me arabic

Thanks

i kind of don't want to pay those 30 000baht classes. im the kind of guy who would buy a whole village if it was available on monthly payments.

That's why it's hard to find something reputable that you can pay on a weekly or even hourly basis especially when i can't be sure to be able to attend classes at pre-determined hours by other people because i am self employed hence working the hours i want to and not those i should to accommodate others :/

Edited by gvallee2

Hey

One of my friends used to take Thai lessons with a French speaking Thai teacher.

He seemed very satisfied.

If you are interested I can e mail my friend, who has left Thailand, to get her details