Western Food Store

rambler

Recently been informed that a Western style foodstore in Udonthani is now offering franchise opportunities

First of all , i am nothing to do with the business but i do feel its a good opportunity for anyone (with the money which i dont) wishing to settle and have a business in the isaan part of Thailand , i do use the shop on my frequent jaunts to Udon and think it would be a great addition to any isaan town or city. www.chernchim.com

rambler

Recently been informed that a Western style foodstore in Udonthani is now offering franchise opportunities

First of all , i am nothing to do with the business but i do feel its a good opportunity for anyone (with the money which i dont) wishing to settle and have a business in the isaan part of Thailand , i do use the shop on my frequent jaunts to Udon and think it would be a great addition to any isaan town or city. www.chernchim.com

rambler

This is one way to get your website noticed on TV. Get some one else to plug their goods. The other day their first 5 post were on 5 different forms. Actually their products do look good but its the same stuff that most communities already have. Wish them luck.