Jack Russel Puppies For Sale!

oakweb

If you are looking for a good guard dog and great companion with lots of personality, we have 3 Jack Russel puppies for sale. The father is one of the most amazing dogs I have owned in my life. Father loves to swim and play fetch, great guard dog, and lots of personality. Puppies look very intelligent, already playing with the ball and respond well.

Please call 0861085151 for more info

Puppy%20-%202%20girls%20shot.jpg

Puppy2-Girl.jpg

Puppy3-Girl.jpg

Puppy1-Boy.jpg

Father Pic:

Father%20Jack%20Russel.jpg

If you are looking for a good guard dog and great companion with lots of personality, we have 3 Jack Russel puppies for sale. The father is one of the most amazing dogs I have owned in my life. Father loves to swim and play fetch, great guard dog, and lots of personality. Puppies look very intelligent, already playing with the ball and respond well.

Please call 0861085151 for more info

Puppy%20-%202%20girls%20shot.jpg

Puppy2-Girl.jpg

Puppy3-Girl.jpg

Puppy1-Boy.jpg

Father Pic:

Father%20Jack%20Russel.jpg

They will also make fantastic rat catchers. They are worth a forturne in Borneo amongst the xpats because as a rule the muslims despise dogs.

Very Handsome Animals.

Jack is very good dog; however, it is very active. It needs to be walked and played with.

You can say that again. I have a Jack Russell and I think it owns me rather than vice versa. Puppies are adorable looking. :)

here is the mom, true hunter this one.. always looking for the next kill, not as much personality as the father but the pups look more like the father

good response from the post, thanks to all, prices are a bit high since there is a high demand, please call for info

Mother%20Jack%20Russel.jpg

>>Hope they are made of gold for that price.

What price was that?

Papers?  Championship lines?

>> prices are high due to high demand.

With 3 of 5 not spoken for, are you sure they are in high demand?

Nice looking pups I must say.

Edited by steelepulse

>>Hope they are made of gold for that price.

What price was that?

Papers?  Championship lines?

>> prices are high due to high demand.

With 3 of 5 not spoken for, are you sure they are in high demand?

Nice looking pups I must say.

Sounds like typical capitalistic sales technique to me, don't publish a price, claim you have more demand than you actually do, quote about treble the price of what the product is worth to those who ask, and shame your buyer into settling for a much higher figure than he wants to pay to avoid the stigma of being thought a Cheap Charlie! (Seems to work for the Beach Road tourist shops, why not dog sales?) Yes they are nice looking pups, but when a price isn't marked I walk on!

I posted our phone number, and we have no problem telling the price. The world works by "Supply and Demand", I'm sorry if the price is not within your budget.

If we don't sell these 3 we will lower the prices, but right now we have people interested. There's no reason to get upset, there are plenty of places to buy puppies

that are cheaper.

Edited by oakweb

I posted our phone number, and we have no problem telling the price.

I agree you are within your rights to ask whatever price you see fit. Entirely your decision. Don't understand however why you aren't being more up-front about that price. Why waste your time and the time of interested parties in having to phone you when a phone call might not be necessary?

Frankly I was interested in knowing the demand. It's often done in sales. However the price is now stated, and as I said we would lower them if not sold.

If the potential buyer does not care to be contacted for a possible price reduction in the next few days, there is no need to call.

Thank's again for everyone's interest.

**Sigh** as it was not mentioned in the initial post, nor has it been addressed after being asked twice, I'll go out on a limb and say that this back yard breeder has neither papers nor champion lines to show.  I hope I'm wrong.

JR's are not recognised as pedigree dogs so Id be surprised if you got any papers with them!

here is the mom, true hunter this one.. always looking for the next kill, not as much personality as the father but the pups look more like the father

good response from the post, thanks to all, prices are a bit high since there is a high demand, please call for info

Mother%20Jack%20Russel.jpg

I have a Jack Russell, the puppies look great, but I've never seen ears on a Jack Russell shaped like those on the puppies mother; she doesn't look to be full bred Jack Russell.

I was looking at some Jack's for sale in the UK, the breed really has a quite varied look. Here are some "mutts" if you will going for £250.00

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4homes/hom...02576540066FD01

huge list

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4homes/hom...ssell&St=31

interesting to see all the different types