Gun Shop In Bkk

Isan Farang

post-1136-1256714874_thumb.jpgDoes anyone know where I can find a gunsmith shop which sells air rifles in Bangkok?. Also if they do not have the required model, is it possible to have them order from the USA or the UK. I was informed some time back if the gun is sent complete the cost will be very high, but if it is dismantled in the country of origon and the the parts are sent item by item, then it would look like it was only spare parts that was being sent.

Thanks in advance.

post-1136-1256714874_thumb.jpgDoes anyone know where I can find a gunsmith shop which sells air rifles in Bangkok?. Also if they do not have the required model, is it possible to have them order from the USA or the UK. I was informed some time back if the gun is sent complete the cost will be very high, but if it is dismantled in the country of origon and the the parts are sent item by item, then it would look like it was only spare parts that was being sent.

Thanks in advance.

What you gonna use it for, huh... your neighbor ?

Perhaps choose this model better it keeps you cool !

supersoaker.jpg

Thanks in advance.

If you can get down to BKK one weekend, I could intro you to a new BB shop at SL2.

My Kiwi mate can direct you to the BB shops/vendors in Chinatown.

I only have pistols.......

Quite a few in China Town - the Thai rules are 12ft/lbs max without a license(same as Europe) - and you're going to get told by everyone you speak to "no can, no can" because youre a "farang". Get your other half to get it for you if you run into problems.

Most of the airguns sold in Thailand are cheap Far East knockoffs - no Day States or Theoben's and importing them legally more than doubles the Western retail prices when pruchased here.

Your best bet - buy back home, break it down into pieces and bring it back bit by bit.

You can buy my old Quackenbush Exile if you want(?)

Quite a few in China Town - the Thai rules are 12ft/lbs max without a license(same as Europe) - and you're going to get told by everyone you speak to "no can, no can" because youre a "farang". Get your other half to get it for you if you run into problems.

Most of the airguns sold in Thailand are cheap Far East knockoffs - no Day States or Theoben's and importing them legally more than doubles the Western retail prices when pruchased here.

Your best bet - buy back home, break it down into pieces and bring it back bit by bit.

You can buy my old Quackenbush Exile if you want(?)

Thanks for the info, the rules in Thailand are if you wish to obtain an air rifle or a .375 Magnum you need to apply for a firearms licence. The Thai logic is no point in having an airgun when you can have a Magnum. My wife already has a firearms licence for a legal handgun, so i would like to have the airgun as legal. The gun would mainly be used at the army rifle range so i do not wish any problems if someone enquires about the certifacte. I do not have a problem importing the gun legally, but i would need a gun shop in Bangkok who can handle all the paperwork. There is two gun shops in Ubon and they are not interested to assist. So i thought BKK would be my best option.