Place To Rent In Prachuap Khiri Kahn?

Two possible areas that fit your criteria regarding beach. Ao Noi North of Prachuap Bay(beach here not very clean due to fishing) and Khlong Wan South of Ao Manoa (fantastic beach-but don't tell everyone). Both these villages are within Muang Prachuap Khiri Khan about 6km either side of the city.

Although I do not rent, I have my own house in Nong Hin, a small village just outside Khlong Wan, I believe there are plenty of properties around. Rents will be very low compared to BKK Pattaya etc I reckon you would get a mansion for the figures you mention!

Major problem is finding rentals-no agents here that I know of. You just have to get on the ground and ask around.

Several quality low cost hotels in Prachuap which could be used as a jumping off point in your search for rental properties.

PM me if you think I can help further.

Good luck.

Two possible areas that fit your criteria regarding beach. Ao Noi North of Prachuap Bay(beach here not very clean due to fishing) and Khlong Wan South of Ao Manoa (fantastic beach-but don't tell everyone). Both these villages are within Muang Prachuap Khiri Khan about 6km either side of the city.

Although I do not rent, I have my own house in Nong Hin, a small village just outside Khlong Wan, I believe there are plenty of properties around. Rents will be very low compared to BKK Pattaya etc I reckon you would get a mansion for the figures you mention!

Major problem is finding rentals-no agents here that I know of. You just have to get on the ground and ask around.

Several quality low cost hotels in Prachuap which could be used as a jumping off point in your search for rental properties.

PM me if you think I can help further.

Good luck.

Thanks for your info. At the moment I stay in a hotel in Prachuap. The places you mention are a little bit far from my preferences. I like to be in walking distance from the nightmarket, shops etc. I like the sea but am not such a beach/swim lover, sometimes I go to Ao Manao for swimming. But I think in the city the choices are restricted, certainly if you like to be near the sea.

Indeed prices of hotels, town houses, food etc. are not (yet?) upgraded to tourist area level. I think -if you are lucky- you can rent a nice house for about 5000,- b/m. But if you want initially short-term rent, preferable furnished, I think there is little choice as it is not yet oriented very much at the tourist market.