Michael Jackson Movie This Is It - Pattaya.

pattaya_girl

Does anyone know if the new Michael Jackson Movie ' This is it' is now showing in Pattaya, I cannot find it anywhere online.

If so, where, and any information would be appreciated.

Thanks is advance - PG

Try the cinemas by the big C past the roundabout. Not that I'd run out to see that video.

Edited by losworld

Does anyone know if the new Michael Jackson Movie ' This is it' is now showing in Pattaya, I cannot find it anywhere online.

If so, where, and any information would be appreciated.

Thanks is advance - PG

Will they show him having children in for his famous sleepovers???

he was a perv -- nice to see his family profiting from his death

Right now its at the Central Pattaya Beach cinema only in their digital cinema. The reviews have mostly been kind of bad. How much are the tickets for this special cinema?

To the funny poster above, no, it is not a documentary, rather it is all about his rehearsals for his final never to happen concert tour.

Edited by Jingthing

Thankyou to the Moderator for deleting posts that have nothing to do with my initial question.

Thankyou to Jingthing for your information.

I went to see the Movie 'This is it' last night at Central Festival,,, the ticket was 150 bt...

The Movie lasted Two Hours, and showed the King of Pop in rehearsal 2 weeks before he Died.

If a moderator would like to now close this thread, that is OK as my question has now been answered.

OK, I saw this movie and do not recommend actually paying for a ticket to it. I am just a casual fan of Jacko but even if you are a big fan, you will see him at his absolute worst in this movie. They are only rehearsals and he held back his voice. Do you really want to remember him that way, pretty much the opposite of magical? I think this really is a shameless money squeeze, sorry ... If you want to remember the King of Pop, just listen to his actual finished performances, not very hard to find.

Edited by Jingthing