Need Wedding Dress Made In Pattaya

SKINBAD

Hello,

I`ve been comming to Pattaya for many years with my partner but have never had the need to go in to a tailors before.We are due there again in july for 5 weeks .We are getting married the year after so thought i might get all the wedding clothes made here,wedding dress,bridesmaid dresses and a couple of suits.

I don`t want to be ripped-off but want a decent job done and that won`t cost me the earth,surely it couldn`t be dearer than in the u.k to get them made! Can anyone recommend a decent tailors to do this kind of work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello,

I`ve been comming to Pattaya for many years with my partner but have never had the need to go in to a tailors before.We are due there again in july for 5 weeks .We are getting married the year after so thought i might get all the wedding clothes made here,wedding dress,bridesmaid dresses and a couple of suits.

I don`t want to be ripped-off but want a decent job done and that won`t cost me the earth,surely it couldn`t be dearer than in the u.k to get them made! Can anyone recommend a decent tailors to do this kind of work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Enough trannies on Walking Street as well as the plethora of indian tailors who want to entice you into thier tailors shops along beach road. I'd avoid both of these but surely you could walk into a shop and ASK? I would think any decent tailor wouldn't require cash up front - aside from a deposit.

Try those on second road just past the South Pattaya traffic lights, just past the gate into the temple.

I use a tailor here in Pattaya who has made wedding dresses for friends and they have been fantastic. The brides were English / Irish and they also did the bridesmaids dresses and the mens suits.

I will PM you details later.

Thanks very much for your help. Just to let everyone know,I am the bride,the one`s that need the suits will be here too as will 1 of the bridesmaids,so as least we can be measured correctly.

My wife and I have had lovely suits and clothing made at Mr. Joe tailors right on the corner where Pattaya Central meets Pattaya Beach Rd. I would recommend them and they do not seem to be expensive.

I will go and see them as soon as i get there,thanks very much for your help