Doi Inthanon Np

Spaniel

My wife and I are planning on driving up to the CM area from Bangkok soon and would like to spend a couple of days in Doi Inthanon NP. My wife is Thai and we have stayed in a number of NP's in the past but never Doi Inthanon. We looked at their website and the small bungaloos look nice for B 1000 per night. Normally when we go to Khao Yai we take a tent but we dont feel like hauling all our camping gear with us so the bungaloo looks like a good idea. My question is for anyone who has stayed in the park recently and can give us any pointers as what area to stay in, what to do, places of interest to see etc. Thanks for any ideas.

( Psst, Sass, don't tell anyone, but the cold is a big part of the attraction. You don't get that in Bangkok or down South. )

Also the accommodation won't be anywhere near the top, and the coldest month is usually January.

If you read my post properly, I did say, If you don`t mind the intense chill, than no problem.

( Psst, Sass, don't tell anyone, but the cold is a big part of the attraction. You don't get that in Bangkok or down South. )

Also the accommodation won't be anywhere near the top, and the coldest month is usually January.

If you read my post properly, I did say, If you don`t mind the intense chill, than no problem.

Yes, I understood your post about the weather. Thanks for mentioning it. I just booked the small cabin, # 109, in the park for 2 nights, 14 & 15 December @ B 1000 per night. We have never been in the park so dont know exactly where the cabin is sited but hope location will be ok. After a couple of nights in CM then 2 in the park we will probably drive around that area. Any suggestions which way to head?