1 St Siam International Bike Week

barrybike

YER a Harley event where the Thai organiser is spending 5 million baht to put it on. closing 3 roads in Siam sq. Still worth going for a look. They do not answer their emails when you ask them for a small donation to charity thou :)

I'm not sure it is limited to just Harleys. I think any one can join the ride, but not sure as they are not answering emails. but that's pretty normal here in Thailand.

dam_n..... just checked that site again, and Rustic you are correct. I agree its pretty poor to limit it to JUST Harley's.

Looks like i won't bother going after all.

Edited by thaicbr

I'm not sure it is limited to just Harleys. I think any one can join the ride, but not sure as they are not answering emails. but that's pretty normal here in Thailand.

dam_n..... just checked that site again, and Rustic you are correct. I agree its pretty poor to limit it to JUST Harley's.

Looks like i won't bother going after all.

Allan is that you? I am looking at your photo icon on the left side of your entry but I am not sure if that is a photo of you on your bike or not, it seems a little foggy. I will give you 2 reasons to go. 1. You might have the opportunity to buy overpriced Harley clothing 2. I might buy you a Canadian Brewski if I see you there.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I too was excited til i saw it was a harley ferguson affair,not my scene im afriad,,,,and yes it is normal for thais to have websites and not reply, and in my experience i can add Toyota and Mitsubishi to the list,. :) ( my vote goes for miss 014, yes please ! )

Edited by imaneggspurt

Sorry, I don't get the "Harley only" part. I'll take a miss on the whole deal. If they want to show off the Harley's for the King, just have HD's lead the parade. But to tell the rest of us to f@(k off; well, see you the next weekend in Hua Hin.

• 2 weeks later...