Annual Transvestite Pageant Wows Thailand

Jai Dee

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Transvastite like straight men to fuc_k them. Gay men like to have sex with gay men or straight men not transvatitle because transvatitle behaves and acts like woman. My stransvastite friends find drunk straight men in the straight pubs and take them to have sex in dark room. When straight guys are too drunk, they do not know whether they are fuc_king man's ass or woman pussy. hahaha Be careful when you meet a very beautiful Thai woman and changes you are going to fuc_k HIM instead of HER (lady) :)

And many thanks to our guest speaker Dr Winsorooi from John Hopkins University for his valuable insights at the 1st Annual Gender Identity Conference here in Thailand. :D

Should we all just congratulate him / her?

Maybe this time you'll win

They are beautiful. I agree with Ijustwannateach..

We all must give them just that,- they look very beautiful, sexy and dressed in impeccable taste.

The homophobias set aside, they are human beings, they strive to be happy and make happy many others.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't know what to do with them, as I am a very unsophisticated man. Just to keep up with times, you can call me a lesbian. :)

I am surprised at finding so much hostile comments here. Hmm, human nature shows...

Yes it is sad the way some men seem to be threatened by these

shall we say 'confusing beauties'. It sort of turns their means of telling

what they think is sexy on it's head, and so lash out in what likely is some

confused libido panic.ie They look like I should like them, but my upbringing tells me I can't.

Pretty is pretty, just deal with it, you need not sleep with everyone that's pretty...

While I am happily married to a regular female lady,

I happen to know 3 preop Ladyboys, one with implants, and all three are very nice people,

who I have no qualms about associating with. Stable, gracious, kind hearted,

and hard working individuals. More so than MANY, so called normal, people I have met.

They just always knew there was something not right between their minds and their bodies.

Call it an electro-chemical quirk of nature. But their external genitals don't match their internal gender.

Most studies indicate that 5% of the human race is wired differently gender-wise ie gay/lesbian,

and and unknown % of those is even more strongly wired different and feels no compunction

about 'redressing' (pun intended) the inequity they feel.

Glad these people are having an outlet for their efforts to be beautiful human beings.

I'm confused. Is this compition for Transvestites or Transexuals or a mixture of the two? Can anyone play? or do you have to bring your own balls?

They've been heavily cut in all sorts of places, even had vaginas molded using the skin of their former penises. They'd make Michael Jackson blush, who himself had dozens of surgical vanity operations. Haven't heard of them breaking and re-building their elbows though. A Singaporean woman told me that's one of the few remaining ways to discern whether the android was born male or female. Females can usually bend their lower arms back at the elbows, whereas men's arms go straight.

These people if you can call them that need help. Why would a man want to dress in womens clothing? Thailand needs to build a new psych hospital

I don't have a problem with some men dressing in women's clothing. However, I think there is a problem in Thailand with the large % of boys who are influenced by the deluge of exposure to katoy here. They see the beautiful women-looking men, they laugh at the many katoy comedians on prime time TV. Boys also see how easy it is to hang with the most popular girls at school by being effeminate - and thereby incessantly eliciting chuckles/laughter/smiles from those girls. Look around, it's very common. As many as 1/8 of Thai boys are growing up being very effeminate - to the extent where many of them will continue the warped stages toward trying to be a woman. ....and they'll experience the emotional tsunamis that go with it.

These girls get the best of both worlds....all the stuff that goes along with being a beauty queen and they can still stand up and take a slash.....awesome!

They are not girls THEY ARE MEN well disturbed men but still men and always will be.

They were born male. Once they start the manifold surgeries and emotional screw-ups that are part of the long transitions, then they become pretty freaks (if the surgery doesn't go awry, as it did with Michael Jackson). The emotional scars run at least as deep as the surgical.

As for contests. What if they had a contest for who was the most attractive poodle look-alike? If the prize money and glamor were enticing enough, hundreds, maybe thousands of Thais would get the surgery, hair transplants, (and hormones?) for the make-over.

These girls get the best of both worlds....all the stuff that goes along with being a beauty queen and they can still stand up and take a slash.....awesome!

They are most likely all post-ops, so no they don't stand up to pee and for the untrained eye they look as complete women, even naked...

TAWP, I respect you level of Thailand experience and of course if you've had the chance to view some of these beauties naked, well errr, up to you. However, your assumption that most of these Ladyboys are post-ops, is mostly incorrect. Sure, some of them are post-op, but the majority or far more than half of them are pre-op. How do I know, as I have previously stated, I have a couple of Katoeys in the extended family & I have been fortunate enough to meet some of their friends that were on the beauty pagent run, I live in the captial of the Katoey and many locals here have been finalist in that competition, amoungst the many competition for katoey that go on around thailand. I cant speak for this year, but the previous two years, the majority of those ladyboy were pre-op LB.

Also I know the 3rd place winner from 2 years ago, live not far from my place and is friend to my family, at the time of coming third, she was pre-op and part of her prize enabled her to undergo the reassignment surgery and is now post op.

As Im sure to be flamed by some, Im not a Katoey, not interested in pursuing them and only give a toss as to offer up some type of balanced arguement to the careless statements by some.

Anyway, it astounds me (and Im not referring to you TAWP) at the level of intolerance some people on this forum actually have. Theres too many bar stool experts who think they know all yet know phark all. As for the statement by one narrow minded individual that these are just men and will always be men, perhaps legally as the law stand he may be correct, however if that moron were to educate himself before opening his large trap he would realise there is alot more to gender identitiy issues than what a group of twisted men.

Imagine if we replaced the word katoey in alot of these threads with a particular race or colour of person and allowed for the biggoted statements to flow freely, can you imagine the amount of negative attention thai visa would get then.

Sure there are a fair few Katoey in Thailand that operate in those typical tourist havens of Bkk, Phuket, Pattaya etc etc and then there are some others that operate in other areas too, but my educated guess on the subject would be this is such a small percentage of Katoey in Thailand, have you lot noticed the other ar$eholes around this place as well, male and female?

They are not girls THEY ARE MEN well didturbed men but still men and always will be.

Obviously you have studied long and hard and obtained many medical degrees during your life, your level of experience and understand in the field is outstanding. You are truely one very impressive human being. You are living proof that you dont need a long neck to be considered a goose.

Transvastite like straight men to fuc_k them. Gay men like to have sex with gay men or straight men not transvatitle because transvatitle behaves and acts like woman. My stransvastite friends find drunk straight men in the straight pubs and take them to have sex in dark room. When straight guys are too drunk, they do not know whether they are fuc_king man's ass or woman pussy. hahaha Be careful when you meet a very beautiful Thai woman and changes you are going to fuc_k HIM instead of HER (lady) :D

And many thanks to our guest speaker Dr Winsorooi from John Hopkins University for his valuable insights at the 1st Annual Gender Identity Conference here in Thailand. :D

:D:)

And the title is not correct, they should add 'Transexuals' to it. As their article later qualifies it into.

Many people mix up the difference between Transexual and Transvestite, I guess its an easy enough mistake to make, up until a few years ago before I educated oneself in the area, I had no idea about either. :)

They are not girls THEY ARE MEN well didturbed men but still men and always will be.

Fragile self image much?

And the title is not correct, they should add 'Transexuals' to it. As their article later qualifies it into.

Many people mix up the difference between Transexual and Transvestite, I guess its an easy enough mistake to make, up until a few years ago before I educated oneself in the area, I had no idea about either. :)

Found out the hard way eh?

TAWP, I respect you level of Thailand experience and of course if you've had the chance to view some of these beauties naked, well errr, up to you. However, your assumption that most of these Ladyboys are post-ops, is mostly incorrect. Sure, some of them are post-op, but the majority or far more than half of them are pre-op. How do I know, as I have previously stated, I have a couple of Katoeys in the extended family & I have been fortunate enough to meet some of their friends that were on the beauty pagent run, I live in the captial of the Katoey and many locals here have been finalist in that competition, amoungst the many competition for katoey that go on around thailand. I cant speak for this year, but the previous two years, the majority of those ladyboy were pre-op LB.
Also I know the 3rd place winner from 2 years ago, live not far from my place and is friend to my family, at the time of coming third, she was pre-op and part of her prize enabled her to undergo the reassignment surgery and is now post op.

I have friends that are both post and pre and from looking at some of the pictures I was deducting that the finalists are in majority post. I can however be incorrect, but it is fairly of low importance, perhaps the main focus should be that most of them WANT to be post op. Even if yes, there exists those that do not wish to go through the full procedure. ('I am too old now' was the words of one.)

To other posters with bigoted minds in posts above: In any way, the reason they do this is not from TV, commercials or seeing pretty girls get fancy jewelry too much.

Some guys like to wear big cow boy hats and boots.

Some guys like to wear baggy pants and base ball caps backwards.

Some girls like dresses and some like to dress more masculine.

Who gives a <deleted>, imagine if everyone had to fit into an exact way that suited everyone else.

Hopefully those that are so critical of the way others choose to live their life, come again and are exactly the type of person they so critised. Hopefully that theory doesnt extend to me coming back to be a rockspider or thief. :)

Whats the difference they are still men in womans clothing Homosexuals that's all they are. As long as they keep it to themselves and stay away from us normal people then I have no problem.

Many people mix up the difference between Transexual and Transvestite, I guess its an easy enough mistake to make, up until a few years ago before I educated oneself in the area, I had no idea about either. :D

Whats the difference they are still men in womans clothing Homosexuals that's all they are. As long as they keep it to themselves and stay away from us normal people then I have no problem.

I wont bite, cant be bothered, but perhaps since you are so PERFECT, you might like to post a picture of your perfect NORMAL self. :) ohhh and dont go out in the wind today, ur tickets might blow off.

Many people mix up the difference between Transexual and Transvestite, I guess its an easy enough mistake to make, up until a few years ago before I educated oneself in the area, I had no idea about either. :D

I wont bite, cant be bothered, but perhaps since you are so PERFECT, you might like to post a picture of your perfect NORMAL self. :) ohhh and dont go out in the wind today, ur tickets might blow off.

Born male and will die male. You can wear womens clothing and parade around like a girl but you are still male.

If you like to dress in womens clothing and have man to man sexual relationships that is up to you. Me I like a normal life and dress in mens clothing, no makeup and have sex with a woman. That is what I mean by a normal person. Maybe one day someone will invent a cure for them after all it is just an illness.

Please tell me you are trolling, no-one can be this ignorant...

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.....

You just keep ripping off funny ones today :)

thanks mate, i was little off the mark yesterday as it was monday, but thankfully topics like this not only polarise the TV community, the provide a platform to question one's own sexuality.

what i find amusing is people lower themselves into a shitepit and then come out to make comments about one group of people that stand out in that area.

after all, lets look at all the men stacked down pat pong road ...... must mean all men ars sexual deviats, err maybe a bad example, ahh wot about all the women down pat pong road, must mean all women are slutty, YOU see what I mean, really stupid.

Bigotry and ignorance is alive and well. :D

Please tell me you are trolling, no-one can be this ignorant...

The sad thing is, I don't think he is trolling - but he may well have his own identity crisis, which is why he is so demeaning of others.

what i find amusing is people lower themselves into a shitepit and then come out to make comments about one group of people that stand out in that area.

after all, lets look at all the men stacked down pat pong road ...... must mean all men ars sexual deviats, err maybe a bad example, ahh wot about all the women down pat pong road, must mean all women are slutty, YOU see what I mean, really stupid.

when you say men stacked, do you mean they are stacked like logs of wood as you prepare for winter, or you mean they are stacked more like bamboo, vertically?

I have visions of an entire 30 foot wall of farang faces on one side, and feet out the other, stretching from the Soi Convent end down to Surawong at the other, perhaps replacing the night market (which incidentally is a fire hazard, and perhaps the powers that be could take precautions should there be a raging inferno there some day; 'nuff said - Burma Shave)

But if they are more stacked in bundles then perhaps a lace g string can hold them in stacks of say, I don't know, 20 at a time?

I think given the vast intellectual contribution of Marsteele, that your clarification in this matter would prove extremely useful in raising the general tone of conversation.

As for transgender, anyone who sees Nong Poi might dispute that women are the fairer sex. As George Costanza might say NTTAWWT (SOMBFAG).

^Its appauling isnt it?

Anyway, with very ordinary BIGGOTED people like that around, its easy for the rest of us to look good.

I think that we would all agree that these are not hetrosexual men. I don't think that mainstream society has to much to worry about as these people live in thier own world. They probably consider us as the wierd and unusual ones becuase we enjoy the pleasures of a woman. Each unto thier own I say.

One of the biggest scratch head conundrums for me is a gay Thai guy I know whose "wife" is a post-op tranny. I still can't figure out if that makes him heterosexual. :)

I knew of a very cute lady-boy who was courted aggressively for months by a girl Tomboy, both Thai's (she, the Tom bought mobile phones, took her out every night, paid for room etc)!

Twists ones brain to think the "husband/Tom" would get pregnant in the event of things getting heated!