Thepprasit Night Market

Isabellla

My mrs usually wants to go there once a month although she always complains there is nothing there.... i dread it and usually hit the open air bar in the middle to numb my brain.... bad traffic, loads of sweating farangs.. everthing sized for thai but that doesen't seem to deter the Russians who seem to revel in wearing undersize clothing ....

My mrs usually wants to go there once a month although she always complains there is nothing there.... i dread it and usually hit the open air bar in the middle to numb my brain.... bad traffic, loads of sweating farangs.. everthing sized for thai but that doesen't seem to deter the Russians who seem to revel in wearing undersize clothing ....

It does actually finish at 11pm. They start packing up around 10pm.

I drop my mrs off and then head home to relax.

As title.

Is there anyone who can write Thepprasit night market inm Thai language?

Thanks in advance

Besides the shopping, if you like Thai food the weekend night market is about the best place to go in Pattaya for a wide range of delicious foods at the cheapest local prices. It has loads of fresh made stuff!! My TGF and I go about twice a month. When you're there, go for a stroll down the lanes of the foods area, surveying all the incredible edibles. Choose what you like by pointing if you can't speak Thai and they'll put it in a bag for you to take home. Most of the Thai foods there cost 20 or 30 baht a bagful. Also, there's fried chicken, pork, sushi and lots of other stuff. Great eating...

Really thank you all for the information regarding this market.

My CHristmas holidays are always in Thailand between Pattaya,Koh Samed and Phuket.

I hope I can find some cloths, bags as same as we can find at the beach strip.

Is there any big difference between this two places in terms of money?

Does it worth a visit?

My CHristmas holidays are always in Thailand between Pattaya,Koh Samed and Phuket.

Does it worth a visit?

At the Thepprasit night market you’ll see many of the same products you see along the beach roads in Pattaya and Jomtien at a slightly reduced price after some haggling.

The market starts around 5pm but doesn’t get into top gear until 7pm when all the stalls are set up and selling.

The market is on for three nights, Friday/Saturday/Sunday and as reported starts to wind down at around 10pm.

Most taxi drivers know the location so don’t worry about having to show some sort of Thai translation if that’s what you’re looking for.

The Tuesday/Friday day Market on Soi Bouakao is also good, but wear comfy shoes as the ground is hard to walk on and it can be very dusty and make your feet dirty..

I would say the quality of goods are better at the Theprasit night market though, but the day market is a good outing.

A lot of the stallholders pack up early on a Friday at Soi Bouakao and head for the night Market.

I think both of them are good.

The Tuesday/Friday day Market on Soi Bouakao is also good, but wear comfy shoes as the ground is hard to walk on and it can be very dusty and make your feet dirty..

I would say the quality of goods are better at the Theprasit night market though, but the day market is a good outing.

A lot of the stallholders pack up early on a Friday at Soi Bouakao and head for the night Market.

Thanks P_T,

I usually grab a lot of my t-shirts and shorts and stuff from Soi Buakhao markets but due to working fulltime i can rarely get there....Night market sounds like a much better deal for me.

Thanks P_T,

I usually grab a lot of my t-shirts and shorts and stuff from Soi Buakhao markets but due to working fulltime i can rarely get there....Night market sounds like a much better deal for me.

Would someone like to tell me where is Soi Buakhao market located?

Thanks in advance

Just for anyone who likes night markets....

There is a night market opposite the Bangkok Hospital on Sukhumvit Road running from Monday to Thursday. The same stall owners from Thepprasit markets head there for the rest of the week. It runs the same hours from 5pm until 11pm.

Just for anyone who likes night markets....

There is a night market opposite the Bangkok Hospital on Sukhumvit Road running from Monday to Thursday. The same stall owners from Thepprasit markets head there for the rest of the week. It runs the same hours from 5pm until 11pm.

Yes I have been to this market as well.

The Aquarium Fish stall situated at the back is excellent for anyone wanting to buy Fish.

It is quite a good night Market for when the others are not on.

Does it worth a visit?

go to jj market in bangkok..jatu jak...will have all the things your after at a better price too...ita a massive market ..youd fit theprasit in the corner of it ...

go to jj market in bangkok..jatu jak...will have all the things your after at a better price too...ita a massive market ..youd fit theprasit in the corner of it ...

As far as I know, the marketeers buy all their stock from Bangkok anyway (Chatuchak mainly I believe), so of course you can get better deals in Bangkok...but it's a long way to go to save some baht on cheap clothes. For me it's 2000 baht plus tolls in a taxi back and forth, so I'll have to buy a lot of clothes to make it worth while.