Natural Power

yumidesign

Was this just an accident? Or did you try to create this strange image of ?? Maybee you think on a different level to us mere mortals so we need an explanation please.

I will ignore the idea that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and launch into a reply to your confusement. The photo represents a visual idea, one that you conceive before pressing the shutter button. You think up an idea for a photo using your imagination, which is based on experience, rather than randomly pointing your device, snapping away and capturing any old image. This is not rocket science and is part of the broader subject of ‘visualization’

In this case the visual idea posted is to move an object in front of a static background, the example given is a flower of the ginger family. But you could use this same ‘visual idea’ with a person in a colorful dress or anything else moving on a static background to create an image.

Was this just an accident? Or did you try to create this strange image of ?? Maybee you think on a different level to us mere mortals so we need an explanation please.

I will ignore the idea that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and launch into a reply to your confusement. The photo represents a visual idea, one that you conceive before pressing the shutter button. You think up an idea for a photo using your imagination, which is based on experience, rather than randomly pointing your device, snapping away and capturing any old image. This is not rocket science and is part of the broader subject of ‘visualization’

In this case the visual idea posted is to move an object in front of a static background, the example given is a flower of the ginger family. But you could use this same ‘visual idea’ with a person in a colorful dress or anything else moving on a static background to create an image.

Thank you for the explanation, i agree the concept can create good images like a blurred car against a backdrop, a runner on the line of a race but a flower against leaves not really working for me sorry to say when so flowers jump so fast? with several other people here tonite none were impressed.

I am sure you have something to give us that's more.

I will ignore the idea that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and launch into a reply to your confusement. The photo represents a visual idea, one that you conceive before pressing the shutter button. You think up an idea for a photo using your imagination, which is based on experience, rather than randomly pointing your device, snapping away and capturing any old image. This is not rocket science and is part of the broader subject of 'visualization'

In this case the visual idea posted is to move an object in front of a static background, the example given is a flower of the ginger family. But you could use this same 'visual idea' with a person in a colorful dress or anything else moving on a static background to create an image.

Only comment I can make is wait for the wind to die down before shooting.

Just wondering what the "visual idea" actually is? Action flower shot?

The photo represents a visual idea, one that you conceive before pressing the shutter button. You think up an idea for a photo using your imagination, which is based on experience, rather than randomly pointing your device, snapping away and capturing any old image. This is not rocket science and is part of the broader subject of ‘visualization’

Like I used in this photo, 2005 Yes?

original.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)

The photo represents a visual idea, one that you conceive before pressing the shutter button. You think up an idea for a photo using your imagination, which is based on experience, rather than randomly pointing your device, snapping away and capturing any old image. This is not rocket science and is part of the broader subject of ‘visualization’

Like I used in this photo, 2005 Yes?

original.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)

Now that works.

a ginger flower?

Struggling with the English language?

For all your highfaluting explanations - it's a child's snap - nothing more. My 7 year old shoots this "natural power" stuff all day and everyday day - she'll grow out of it I'm sure! :)