Visa Exempt Admitted Until Date Stamped In Red

I just returned to Bangkok via suvarnabhumi airport after a week stay in Hong Kong. During the last 3 years or so I have only entered Thailand with Non-B multiple entry visa's. This time (for the first time in 3 years) I decided to enter on a 30 days Visa Exempt as my Non-B had expired and I just plan to stay here a couple of weeks before I go back to Europe for a long stay there.

I am used to that they stamp all with blue color; first the "square", then the arrival date and the admitted until stamp inside the "square".

This time they stamped the "square" and the arrival date in blue, but they stamped the admitted until date in red.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does it mean anything special, or is it just a new procedure?

Sorry to bother you guys with this...

Just checked my passport, got a bunch of blue ones and a couple of red ones, I don't know if it's a coincidence or procedure, but the red ones coincide with the visa being used up. So on a single entry or no-visa entry they could be red. Or it can be just the stamp they have handy.

Anyways seems nothing to worry about.