Where To Buy Fans And Citronella Spray?

itsdman

Hi there,

I am getting married later this year, and wanted to have fans and citronella spray for our guests. Does anyone know where I can buy cheap but stylish fans in Bangkok?

Something that looks like this

PPfan.jpg

Also I am looking for a nice citronella spray that can keep the bugs off. However, I realize that the bottles are ugly. Does anyone know if there are good looking citronella sprays that you could recommend? If not, do you know of what is a good spray? And also if there are stylish spray bottles that could be found in BKK?

sprayer-photo-lrg.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

D

Hello....i believe there is a shop at Siam Square that sells inexpensive stuff from China and Japan and I know i've seen fans like your after in there before for a relatively cheap price. Also, you can buy some nice little empty spray bottles at the Muji shop at Central World. I've also purchased an inexpensive little bottle of natural mosquito repellent at Thai pharmacies made from Lemon grass that smells quite nice...might also want to check that out. Hope this helps and good luck with the wedding! :)

Hello....i believe there is a shop at Siam Square that sells inexpensive stuff from China and Japan and I know i've seen fans like your after in there before for a relatively cheap price. Also, you can buy some nice little empty spray bottles at the Muji shop at Central World. I've also purchased an inexpensive little bottle of natural mosquito repellent at Thai pharmacies made from Lemon grass that smells quite nice...might also want to check that out. Hope this helps and good luck with the wedding! :)

Great tips... Any more details about the shop at Siam Square? Were you thinking the "Loft"? As I don't know bangkok too well...

Great tips... Any more details about the shop at Siam Square? Were you thinking the "Loft"? As I don't know bangkok too well...

It's definitely not the Loft, as they may have the fans but will be expensive if you find them there. I'm going up to Bangkok again this weekend so I'll look to see if i can find the shop while i'm there for ya. Hope it won't be to late for the wedding!

Hi there,

I am getting married later this year, and wanted to have fans and citronella spray for our guests. Does anyone know where I can buy cheap but stylish fans in Bangkok?

Something that looks like this

PPfan.jpg

Also I am looking for a nice citronella spray that can keep the bugs off. However, I realize that the bottles are ugly. Does anyone know if there are good looking citronella sprays that you could recommend? If not, do you know of what is a good spray? And also if there are stylish spray bottles that could be found in BKK?

sprayer-photo-lrg.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

D

Just curious but what difference does the style of the bottle make as long as the contents do the job?

Brigante7.

Just curious but what difference does the style of the bottle make as long as the contents do the job?

Brigante7.

Well these bottles will be on the dining table, so guests can use it during the meal and i just wanted something that looked a little better than the stock standard bottles... ie

citronella-bug-spray.jpg