Indian Tourist Gets More Than He Bargained For!

Rimmer

n the early hours of the morning on the 21st October, the Pattaya Police Department

Indian Tourist gets more than he bargained for!

were notified that a tourist had succeeded in capturing two Ladyboys, who had attempted to rob him, and he needed police assistance to bring them to the station so he could press charges against them.

The Police Officers arrived at the Indian tourist’s hotel, where the robbed man, Mr. Poy Laspat, aged 30, explained the events that had led to his citizen’s arrest of the two Ladyboys, Mr. Peeraphong Surin, aged 32, and Mr. Thipakorn Surintham, aged 24, both originally from the Chiangrai province.

As he was making his way back to his hotel room he had been approached by two young ladies who made him an offer for sexual services he found hard to believe, so decided to take them up on their offer. At this time he had no reason to believe they were anything but the real McCoy.

When they all arrived at the room, the two young ladies, or so he thought, ordered him to take his clothes off and take a shower whilst they prepared themselves. However, when he emerged from the shower he discovered that the two had disappeared along with 20,000 baht he had had in his wallet.

Quickly making his way downstairs, he discovered the two robbers a short distance away from the hotel, and whilst attempting to detain them, he discovered more than he had anticipated in their lower regions, this completely shocked him and inflamed his anger and humiliation.

The police were called and upon searching the Ladyboys discovered they were in possession of drugs, they both also proved positive results from a drug urine test. However, they denied they had stolen 20,000 baht, claiming that there had only been 1,000 baht in the wallet.

The money was nowhere to be found and the two Ladyboys were arrested and taken to the police station where it was discovered they had a long list of similar offences.

Source:

http://www.pattayatoday.net

post-22250-1257308417.jpg

If 20,000 baht was not found on them such a short time later, it's possible the Indian guy made this up to try and get extra compensation. Without sounding racist, it's unlikely he would have 20,000 baht in his wallet. The 1,000 baht they took was probably his budget for the next 4 days that's why he was so pissed off.

If 20,000 baht was not found on them such a short time later, it's possible the Indian guy made this up to try and get extra compensation. Without sounding racist, it's unlikely he would have 20,000 baht in his wallet. The 1,000 baht they took was probably his budget for the next 4 days that's why he was so pissed off.

1000 Bath for 2 lady (boys) ????

In Burma maybe but not in Pattaya :D:D:D:)

"Without sounding racist, it's unlikely he would have 20,000 baht in his wallet" ......rubbish, just because hes indian ?. i have friend thats a businssman from india and carries a lot more than that, but hes not into ladyboys !,.. :)

There are some very well off Indian people make no mistake about that.

not in Pattaya!

crab :):D:D

crap :):D:D

A man takes two complete strangers into his room that he also knows are prostitutes, and hes surprised to get robbed. Is this "news" for Pattaya? :)

Agree, and what is more he leaves the strangers alone whilst he takes a shower.

Also take a look at the picture of these two 'ladies' in the original post and with the reputation of Pattaya and "lady boys" etc who would not realise these are a couple of katoeys or males in drag?!

Edited by R123

n the early hours of the morning on the 21st October, the Pattaya Police Department

Indian Tourist gets more than he bargained for!were notified that a tourist had succeeded in capturing two Ladyboys, who had attempted to rob him, and he needed police assistance to bring them to the station so he could press charges against them.

Source:

http://www.pattayatoday.net

The ladyboys I pickup are sooooo much prettier :)

As he was making his way back to his hotel room he had been approached by two young ladies who made him an offer for sexual services he found hard to believe, so decided to take them up on their offer. At this time he had no reason to believe they were anything but the real McCoy.

The money was for new glasses, the current ones are not working. :)

not in Pattaya!

Wrong im afraid, !, my landlord is Indian, he has the biggest seafood restaurant in walking st, and 16 properties he rents out amongst other businesses,. oh and you will say " hes not a tourist " well his relatives that come and visit him are, and they too are business people,.

I live and work in Australia, in a pretty high position in a huge, European multi-national...

My boss's boss, and his boss, and his boss are all Indian...

My 3 workmates all have (different) Indian bosses...

I earn a pretty good crust, so I assume even if there is some 'right sizing' of their salaries due to cost of living differences, they are doing pretty well... India isn't just for cheap call centre labour anymore...

I would question an India tourist with 40,000 or 400,000 in their wallet... but not 4,000...

I agree that I hope this guy isn't making his living as a pilot or something, because he definately needs his eyes checked :) ...

Daewoo

There is a middle class in India of over 100 million people along with millions of Indians living in many countries around the world and lots of them have money so it is quite possible that he had that amount of money in his wallet.

It is also quite possible he was scamming to recover more money than was stolen but not being there we will quite possibly never know.

I seldom have more than 4thousand baht on me at any time as I just think it isn't prudent to carry larger sums of cash around in Thailand.

i have friend thats a businssman from india and carries a lot more than that, but hes not into ladyboys !,.. :)

Read the report. He apparently wasn't aware they were ladyboys. 1000 baht can get a short time with 2 working girls in Pattaya. I don't see why ladyboys would not offer a similar rate.

i have friend thats a businssman from india and carries a lot more than that, but hes not into ladyboys !,.. :D

Read the report. He apparently wasn't aware they were ladyboys. 1000 baht can get a short time with 2 working girls in Pattaya. I don't see why ladyboys would not offer a similar rate.

Look at the pictures, they were not very convincing ladyboys. Ladyboys are reputed to be cheaper than their female workmates. (or so a number of member here have alluded. :) )

I still think the money was needed for a new set of glasses. :D

1000 baht can get a short time with 2 working girls in Pattaya. I don't see why ladyboys would not offer a similar rate.

Ladyboys are cheaper because they are copies, just the same like paying less for a fake copy watch over a real one :)

i have friend thats a businssman from india and carries a lot more than that, but hes not into ladyboys !,.. :D

Look at the pictures, they were not very convincing ladyboys. Ladyboys are reputed to be cheaper than their female workmates. (or so a number of member here have alluded. :) )

I still think the money was needed for a new set of glasses. :D

Dunno about the glasses but his guide dog should be pensioned off. Maybe the LB's gave it a taste of the pork......... :D

A man takes two complete strangers into his room that he also knows are prostitutes, and hes surprised to get robbed. Is this "news" for Pattaya? :)

What a silly post.

Most prostitutes, even the freelancers, never rob anyone.

The share majority of guys visiting or picking up ladies of the night never have or never had any problems.

That might be why you don't know how [un]common it is.

Sure i drove past that guy earlier today,he was walking in the middle of the street with the rest of his buddies,Musnt have footpaths in there own country. A car came very close to hiting them.

Edited by Dpolenz