Apartment, 35m2, In An Area With A Good Vibe.

vrsushi

Looking for just that. 35 to 40m2. But must be clean, fairly modern, have a kitchen and in an area with life. I don't plan on having private transport except a bicycle so convenience to supermarket and some night spots needed.

How much you say?

Hi,

I have both a 37m and 40m, 1 bed, 1 bathroom unit for sale at a knock down price if you are interested. They are in a project called Heritage 59, on Sukhumvit Soi 59 Thonglor. Its an upmarket residential area, 5 minutes walk from the skytrain, near supermarkets, restaurants, cinema, bowling alley, all of the boutiques and shops of Soi Thonglor and Soi Eckamai. It's three stops on the skytrain to Nana nightlife area, close to the Emporium Shopping Centre etc. The road is a quiet dead end road, so has no through traffic. If you want more details, please email me on germoran at hotmail dot com The price is Baht 79000 per square metre. The purchase would require a downpayment to the developer on signing the contract of approx. 35% with the remainder being paid on ownership transfer in early 2010. The development is due for completion in December, 2009 with handover and ownership registration in the first two months of 2010. Kind Regards

Gerard Moran

Looking for just that. 35 to 40m2. But must be clean, fairly modern, have a kitchen and in an area with life. I don't plan on having private transport except a bicycle so convenience to supermarket and some night spots needed.

How much you say?

post-94742-1257342727_thumb.jpg