Thai Girl Pregnant

runninonmt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vic confirmed it. besides he has two threads goin. One girl is pregnant and the other needs english lessons. It's the same girl? What about the bs of returning to Costa Rica? (he states it in one of these threads) That shouldn't be too hard to confirm.

I had a similar call 8 years ago from an ex-Farang girlfreind of mine.  Once I had made it clear that I would not go back with her just because she was having my baby she had an abortion, not my choice, I would have supported the child if it proved to be mine, but you are not in that situation.

Im sorry, i'm sure your a great person. This comment makes me sick. Not because of you not going back or anything. The comment that it was her choice and not yours. Ya sure maybe it wasn't your kid to be, you didn't make her right? you didn't pull the trigger but you sure the ###### put the gun to her head.

Do not take advice from a person that has no morals. Listen to the others. Maybe it is yours maybe its not. Make her prove it and give no money until that day. Use your real head for thinking and not your other. When the money requests start, they will, just be smart and think all things through and reason them all out. You will soon find the fact from the lies.

Best of Luck.

As it happens I did not hold a Gun to her head, you dont know me at all and have no right to say such things. Yes I think I am a good not great person.

I told her our relationship was over, but if the baby proved to be mine I would support it, we had both moved into new relationships by then. I got a call from her about three weeks later saying she had taken RDN or something like that which would invoke an abortion. I would be lying if I said that I was upset , but then again I was not pleased if you understand my point. I went to hospital and stayed with her for two days. This finished the relationship I was in as my new Girlfreind could not accept it, and my employers at the time were very pi##ed off (but that is irrelavant) So we went through (especially she did) ######. I held her hand throughout the abortion and mopped her brow, it was awful and something I would never want to go through again. As she was right up on the limit of having the abortion, he was born about 20 weeks prematurley and consequently was dead at birth. We had a funeral service for him, and then parted. You tell me that I did not feel guilty-? Of course I did, you would have to be inhuman not to- but what could I do, by the time she told me it was to late... I did what I could, but it would be wrong to go back to someone that you do not get on with for the sake of a child, all these scenarios have been played out before and 90% of these relationships normally fail, (before anybody jumps in on that statistic its an educated guess from what I have read in the past). Flame away if you want. Thats the way it was and it was out of my control.

I told her our relationship was over, but if the baby proved to be mine I would support it, we had both moved into new relationships by then. I got a call from her about three weeks later saying she had taken RDN or something like that which would invoke an abortion. I would be lying if I said that I was upset , but then again I was not pleased if you understand my point. I went to hospital and stayed with her for two days. This finished the relationship I was in as my new Girlfreind could not accept it, and my employers at the time were very pi##ed off (but that is irrelavant) So we went through (especially she did) ######. I held her hand throughout the abortion and mopped her brow, it was awful and something I would never want to go through again. As she was right up on the limit of having the abortion, he was born about 20 weeks prematurley and consequently was dead at birth. We had a funeral service for him, and then parted. You tell me that I did not feel guilty-? Of course I did, you would have to be inhuman not to- but what could I do, by the time she told me it was to late... I did what I could, but it would be wrong to go back to someone that you do not get on with for the sake of a child, all these scenarios have been played out before and 90% of these relationships normally fail, (before anybody jumps in on that statistic its an educated guess from what I have read in the past). Flame away if you want. Thats the way it was and it was out of my control.

Brings a tear to my eye.

I know what it is like(except unplanned), but time heals.

A mate of mine went through this scenario once and after much deliberation did what best he could and sent her money every month, he even saved up what he could to be there at the birth.

On the auspicious date out it came beautiful black haired dark skinned baby it was.

Pity he was a red headed freckled scotsman  ! ! !

:o  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Like the time that perfect caucasian american couple got married with all the trimmings.

She became almost pregnant in an instant after the wedding.

They were so in love.

So they take the lamaz classes and trainings, buy all the things for the babyroom.

When the time comes for the babies birth he rooting his wife on.

So when the baby crowns suddenly a black head pops out with curly hair.

Turns out she slept with the Black Male stripper on her stag night :D:D

But do not under any circumstances think about marrying her. There are many BG's out there with children, many of them do not have a clue who the father is, as previously posted don't get sucked in, it's a price they pay and a risk they take that goes with the job.

TP...Most of them have kids before they become BG's and have been either deserted by the partners or are working to support the partners.....

To the OP.....try and get as much info as possible...before making any decision...

When you post your storys (true or not) your giving us all the right to say what we want and how we want. your right i do not know you, do i have the right to say what i did? heck yeah....... if you didnt want bad responces and only the good then you shouldnt have said anything at all. And yeah im man enough to admit maybe i jumped the gun, but its my darn given right to say it as i see it.

best of luck.

Once again as all others have clearly stated

wanna protect it? wrap it up!

Edited by nokmdk

TP...Most of them have kids before they become BG's and have been either deserted by the partners or are working to support the partners.....

Very true, imaginary or not- they normally have somebody deserving of YOUR money :o

I saw a girl sitting in the street and begging in Nonthaburi once with what looked like a very farung baby. The kid's father was English but had cut & run on them both. That kid should be a british subject with all the rights and opportunities that entails. Too bad the father was a pussy who couldn't take responsibility for his actions.  :o

cv

same here:

my ex has a child from her Australian ex-bf. He didn't want the baby, so 7 months pregnant she broke up and got the baby anyway. She is too uneducated to realize what rights and chances this kid is in theory entitled to: Australian citizenship and child support. The ex bf seems to have disappeared by now, anyway she didn't want to see him after she had the baby and now the kid is 3 years old. She says she would not be able to find him anymore.

I saw a girl sitting in the street and begging in Nonthaburi once with what looked like a very farung baby. The kid's father was English but had cut & run on them both. That kid should be a british subject with all the rights and opportunities that entails. Too bad the father was a pussy who couldn't take responsibility for his actions.  :o

cv

same here:

my ex has a child from her Australian ex-bf. He didn't want the baby, so 7 months pregnant she broke up and got the baby anyway. She is too uneducated to realize what rights and chances this kid is in theory entitled to: Australian citizenship and child support. The ex bf seems to have disappeared by now, anyway she didn't want to see him after she had the baby and now the kid is 3 years old. She says she would not be able to find him anymore.

I dont think the kid would be entitled to Aussie citizenship....could be wrong tho

I dont think the kid would be entitled to Aussie citizenship....could be wrong tho

If a child is born overseas and has at least one Canadian parent, all that's needed is to register the birth with the embassy. I think alot of other countries have similar regulations.

cv

I just got a call from a girl that I slept with (and have kept in semi contact with) when I was in Bangkok in November.  She is claiming that she's pregnant and that I'm the father.  She wasn't asking for money, but I'm beside myself as to what to do here....any one run into this before?  Who should I talk to about having her tested up on?

**post edited due to forum rules**

I'd drill her one more time and have twins! :o

Girls/women use this trick all the time.

if a girl doesnt want to get pregnant she can use many methods; if YOU MEN dont want to get pregnant, same same....

if you're dumb enough not to wear a raincoat so the rain gets in..... weellllllll.....

two heads are definately NOT better then one :o

When you post your storys (true or not) your giving us all the right to say what we want and how we want. your right i do not know you, do i have the right to say what i did? heck yeah....... if you didnt want bad responces and only the good then you shouldnt have said anything at all. And yeah im man enough to admit maybe i jumped the gun, but its my darn given right to say it as i see it.

best of luck.

Once again as all others have clearly stated

wanna protect it? wrap it up!

Who told you you have any rights eh?? Fact is you dont have the right to condemn him purely because he posted a story, you are telling us you have the right to this and that, yet you seemingly ignore his rights at the same time..

You more than jumped the gun, you opened your mouth and a bunch of trailer trash garbage spewed out! :D

You're obviously a moron, and it's everyones right to know!! :o:D:D

If you like her - stay with her and keep the baby.

If you can't stay with her - support what you can for the baby.

Can you elaborate more on how you met and what she does etc... and also your age and what you do if it's ok to ask?

I don't think this is a troll, maybe an existing member who wishes to keep this as anon as possible which is more than fair enough.

P.S. Wear condoms in future, you are more likely to get a girl pregnant than you are to catch HIV.

I'm 25, from the US and live in Costa Rica. I was in Thailand (first time) for 10 days in November and spent 6 in Bangkok and 4 in Phuket. I met her at Nana disco, where she was working and dancing. I met her during our first leg in Bangkok and then saw her again when we came back from Phuket. She brought me gifts and was really a sweet girl, as all of them seemed to be during my first place.

I absolutely fell in love with Thailand and kept in touch with a few girls to remind me of what I'm missing over there. This particular girl called me more than I called her, probably once every two weeks. She'd ask me if I missed her, occasionally cry on the phone (weird), and tell me when she was traveling around to see her family.

Welll....yesterday, while at work, i got a call from her when she told me this. She told me that she 'no joke' and that it wasn't important if I wanted to ignore it, because her 'mama and papa' could raise it. I didn't know what to say and i'm still not really sure how to take this...one thing at a time i suppose. I like the girl, yes. Do I like her enough to move her in with me, I'd REALLY rather not do that. Do I want to have a kid at the age of 25, no. Would I support a kid if it was shown to be mine, absolutely. How do I get from point A to point B and trust what I hear along the way, I have no clue...

If you like her - stay with her and keep the baby.

If you can't stay with her - support what you can for the baby.

Can you elaborate more on how you met and what she does etc... and also your age and what you do if it's ok to ask?

I don't think this is a troll, maybe an existing member who wishes to keep this as anon as possible which is more than fair enough.

P.S. Wear condoms in future, you are more likely to get a girl pregnant than you are to catch HIV.

I'm 25, from the US and live in Costa Rica. I was in Thailand (first time) for 10 days in November and spent 6 in Bangkok and 4 in Phuket. I met her at Nana disco, where she was working and dancing. I met her during our first leg in Bangkok and then saw her again when we came back from Phuket. She brought me gifts and was really a sweet girl, as all of them seemed to be during my first place.

I absolutely fell in love with Thailand and kept in touch with a few girls to remind me of what I'm missing over there. This particular girl called me more than I called her, probably once every two weeks. She'd ask me if I missed her, occasionally cry on the phone (weird), and tell me when she was traveling around to see her family.

Welll....yesterday, while at work, i got a call from her when she told me this. She told me that she 'no joke' and that it wasn't important if I wanted to ignore it, because her 'mama and papa' could raise it. I didn't know what to say and i'm still not really sure how to take this...one thing at a time i suppose. I like the girl, yes. Do I like her enough to move her in with me, I'd REALLY rather not do that. Do I want to have a kid at the age of 25, no. Would I support a kid if it was shown to be mine, absolutely. How do I get from point A to point B and trust what I hear along the way, I have no clue...

if you are for real, wait a few months and go see her again