Gimp

phetaroi

Never know who might be looking for something similar. I have long used Corel Draw Suites for my photo/graphics work. I'm not satisfied with one aspect of their program -- the sharpening tool.

The other day I was wandering around online and stumbled upon GIMP free software. I am quite impressed, particularly with their sharpening tool. You might wanna check the program out, if that is an area of interest to you. The price is sure right! :)

Check out   meet the gimp an online tutorial with over one hundred mp4 instructions on the use of the gimp.  Its not photoshop the GUI's are not the same but it does all the same stuff in the end. 

google   meet the gimp  if you watch a few a week you'll be using it like an old hand in no time.

The only problem with Gimp is that it isn't Photoshop :)

Most people are used to the way Photoshop works, which for the most part is REALLY good, but when that is said 95% of those could easily do with Gimp if they would just accept that it is NOT Photoshop and the way you do things in Gimp is a little different. Sometimes it's even better.

The only problem with Gimp is that it isn't Photoshop :)

Most people are used to the way Photoshop works, which for the most part is REALLY good, but when that is said 95% of those could easily do with Gimp if they would just accept that it is NOT Photoshop and the way you do things in Gimp is a little different. Sometimes it's even better.

I have only ever used Gimp and very rarely have used photoshop.. Gimp just does what you ask in 1/2 the steps it takes in photoshop.

Check out meet the gimp an online tutorial with over one hundred mp4 instructions on the use of the gimp. Its not photoshop the GUI's are not the same but it does all the same stuff in the end.

google meet the gimp if you watch a few a week you'll be using it like an old hand in no time.

Hey, good stuff. I'm going to do at least one per day. Thanks!